• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe add vip payed with ideal for people who have no creditcard

Comment

Originally posted by Eveningdew View Post
      maybe add vip payed with ideal for people who have no creditcard
      Good idea but, there are vip cards to be bought with ideal but they are introduced too little and too less in he game

Comment

wew so long

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
          Guys, stop cry! This maintenance was announced days ago! So it is all your fault that you enter here (in forum) only when game is stopped!!!
          Anounced where? Do we realy need to read forum for that? Why there is news section in main site?

Comment

please give a free trial of vip for 3 days not 1 hour lol... these is for the ppl without creditcards like me O.O

Comment

when will the marrige things begin ? chineese server's already have it
              ( exqiuse me for my mistakes in language

Comment

i agree i'm 13 and i don't have a creditcard

Comment

i dont have creditcard i get my vip true bank eze enuf true main r2 site but vip cards also for sale in shope these days for (bound)balens
                  ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

I think i saw a limit on helping below~ when you spin the wheel.. below you can see Help Limit:5

just see it...

Comment

didnt know if any1 else notice it but after awakened sylph there's a lot of strange sound i heard background so plz see if there's any way to fix it ty

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Now that's strange. I have 8Gb of CPU Ram and additional 2Gb of Ram from my dedicated graphics card. The browser flash itself only occupies 1gb of my memory after its been running for some time. Speedtests on my connection shows it to average at around 30Mbps. Yet I get lag in arena as well. So something must be wrong with your theory since I clearly have sufficient memory and its definitely not my internet is slow. Only conclusion I can see (which it has remained the same since 1yr ago) is that the lag is all at R2's end and they're just trying to push the blame to players when its clearly their fault.
                        am running the same ,,8gb and additional 2gb as well mate,,,,and am laggy as well in tok arena stage12 +spire,,,,,,

Comment

New year for WARTUNE

yes please remove that dam fire works
                          and plzzzzz look at the bug that kicks you from spire, I have been kicked 9 times from spire and cant enter again so I lose all that exp. and rewards.
                          hoping that the WARTUNE bosses can say this new year because we have been such good supporters that we can get some apolo wings or gear

Comment

guys any news on up coming hot events,,,,,,,no had none in days,,,is wartune getting sick of feebies ,,,,,,,time to dig deep again in the pockets ,lol

Comment

Originally posted by slicejow View Post
                              hope lag problem will reduce :3 please
                              lol, we could only wish.
                              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
                                guys any news on up coming hot events,,,,,,,no had none in days,,,is wartune getting sick of feebies ,,,,,,,time to dig deep again in the pockets ,lol
                                same on 402. if you're on one of the later servers, we'll be getting some of the new hot events when Servers kick back up.
                                Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                                DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Working...
                                X