X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomytza View Post
    Keep Working mate..Dont give up ..

Dont worry be happy ...Mystra here ))
    i work very hard for my members and will work even harder now got work off for abit i never give up

Comment

• S389 back up

Comment

• Originally posted by actdaft1991 View Post
        i work very hard for my members and will work even harder now got work off for abit i never give up
        Good Job..
        For me that game it`s only for relax and make firend`s ...

Comment

• 380 back up

Comment

• Originally posted by R24639343 View Post
            You might actually find yourselves out of GB, which in that case I would consider merging with another guild to give your guys a chance to get back into the fight.

BoDiddly
            S389
            me and my guild have talked about this sis we are happy to stay in ENGLISH guild and get back in guild battles as a team becuase we are a good team

Comment

• were back on

Comment

• Getting some new name window????? *** HELP

Comment

• Have fun, I'm stuck at work lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                    Umm, how about you have to run LL NM 3 Times a day for 2 Loids a run. Then come back to me - cause I did that for a solid month before the change to 1 MP happened.

If you haven't realized, every major patch going forward (and for some time) is scaling players up in BR as well as making lower-levels power up very quickly. With 80 MP coming out, they want to allow those who've not finished their 70 sets to do so - for a sizable sum of $. I'm sorry if you're not thrilled that someone who came later is going to get something easier. Going by your join date, I assume we've been playing about the same time. Did you know how much easier WE had it than the original servers? They were doing LL NM the really hard way (as I did for a month) for most of their set. You complain that it took you 5 months. Well, before the change to 1 MP and x5 Loids / Stones each boss, it took over 8 Months to get your 70 PvE set. And they didn't have the advantage of Blessing Wheel, Brutal Edge and a 2nd Academy Page.

Don't confuse me with a newb who wants an easy road. Take a step back and look at it from a game standpoint. If new players are going to take a year just to get to L80 and THEN start getting L80 gear, why would they stay? There's no reason. It's too big a gap in a Pay-to-Win game. They're making it enticing for Whale-Cashers in newer servers to pay $1000s to catch up. That's why the XP requirement for L70 - L80 is dropping as well. And in the patch after this, XP after L60 drops too. It's going to be all about allowing new players to catch up.

Play the game and u will get set like anyone else(I had to wait for 5 months to get set and will have to wait for 80 with hard work and playing game)they don't give me easy time.
                    loids packs can be bought in market,but I think soon they will put that in shop too

Comment

• Yup, Guild Battle for tonight has been canceled.

Comment

• Originally posted by leagleye View Post
                        You have to remember that not everybody is way ahead of you guys...still a lot of ppl at the same BR since we are about the same age...there is a few of us thats ahead of everybody else...but majority is not

No one in their right mind would even attempt to admit this is a fair merge. Even if it was just 1 player 50k higher than our whole set of servers that wouldn't fit. Its not "just a few" though.... fix the ****** game and merge R2.

you obviously don't care a bit about your customers big or small if you merge these 9 servers. Even the big players will hate this. You will never have any competition and this will be your last merge. That means you are destined to be oon a failed dead server. They aren't merging 9 servers into another set.... don't be dumb
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

• no 1kinsig,honor,whip.. and no soul crystal for final ranking.. >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            Play the game and u will get set like anyone else(I had to wait for 5 months to get set and will have to wait for 80 with hard work and playing game)they don't give me easy time.
                            loids packs can be bought in market,but I think soon they will put that in shop too
                            My point exactly.

Original players worked nearly 8 months for L70 Leg Set.

New People in the S150 - S250 Range will work about 5 months.

New People in the S250 - S300 Range will likely only have to put in around 3 months.

People after that, by the time they hit L70, will be able to just buy it outright via the right promo.

Ask yourself this - how hard did you work for your 60 PvE Set? There were VERY few promos early on that gave large amounts of keys, and most of those original players took 3+ months to get their 60 set. Then, when 1.5 came out, cashers had thousands of skeleton keys via new promos and people just hitting 60 (yourself likely included) ran DT Summoner for 2-3 weeks and were done. Am I right?

It's all relative man. Don't be annoyed that people will be able to catch up to you when you yourself have caught up to players who started 6 months ahead of you, otherwise you'd just be starting to farm L70 stuff now while all those original players are uncatchable.

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                              No one in their right mind would even attempt to admit this is a fair merge. Even if it was just 1 player 50k higher than our whole set of servers that wouldn't fit. Its not "just a few" though.... fix the ****** game and merge R2.

you obviously don't care a bit about your customers big or small if you merge these 9 servers. Even the big players will hate this. You will never have any competition and this will be your last merge. That means you are destined to be oon a failed dead server. They aren't merging 9 servers into another set.... don't be dumb
                              It's 8 players, and really, it's only like 2. Keldof and Renmazuo are in the 150k BR area. Joker and Myself are just over 130k. Leagle, Loknat, Tamera and Iceking are all in the 120k range. And not for nothing, but today, I saw quite a few of your people sporting 110k+ BRs, a few just a hair shy of 120k.

The gap between our highest and yours is about 30K BR. Keep in mind those numbers you see of Kel & Ren w/ huge BR is also with WC on so they can do everyone the favor of helping to get ToK NM stripped.

The biggest advantage the S195 cluster had over the S205 cluster was that our top-8 had no slow levelers in the group. We all know getting that 70 PvE set & 70 Rings / Jewels was going to be key, and that camping only gimps you in the long run. We've all got the 2nd Academy Page open up to L80 - which no one there does.

Once you guys start hitting L80, open 20 more levels of Advanced Academy and finish your L70 sets, you'll be right there too.

Comment

• Ok, so I was onn the older server, why did I have to change my name then?

Comment

Working...
                                X