Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=HumbleSlayer;793730]
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    I've been really trying my best to foster good relations here, but it seems some of you (not all by any means) just don't want it. I get it. You're bitter. You went from big-dogs on your cluster to actually having to compete. If you knew more about us, you'd think differently, but you won't take the time to find out - you just make snap judgments without really finding out facts.

I didn't make snap judgments. I am the one who saw your first post about this and thought you had some sense. Things worked the exact opposite of what you talked about in that post and different than most folks would have guessed but it is what it is.

Who was the one who slandered you? Ill send a pm in game tomorrow. No reason to be mean to people over something stupid. About your comment of why people are "jumping ship" there are always two sides to a story. It is best not to judge another group or person(s) on hearing one, a few, or the opposing guild talk about others. Find out for yourself if those who were talked bad about are good or bad before judgments are cast. Any time you get a very competitive server together, there will be enemies. No one on our whole server was really ahead of others which created nice battles and yes some rivals.
    Don't judge on what others say? Exact opposite has happened and is still happening. And Not only did Zor find out for himself, so Did I and other officers of our guild. So we kinda know who to avoid right now, so it's all good. We also don't judge a whole guild based on 1 or 2 people, we would just avoid the drama as easy as we can, simply put. With that said, it's pretty clear everybody made up their mind, believe what you will. At the end it's a game, and Got no time for games or drama. Play the game, enjoy it or stop playing. What is the point of playing if you don't?. This goes towards the 2 or 3 people actively trying to start all da drama.

PS Did I mention I Like bacon?

Comment

• Hey, there's drama on Wartune.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        No one in their right mind would even attempt to admit this is a fair merge.
        Don't worry. The more you cash, the fairer the game becomes.

Don't forget to click on the "RECHARGE" button.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• so 7th day would be us time on gb day (today friday) at 11:59 pm? Or did I screw up and it was actually during the maintenance yesterday (thursday at 11:59 when maintenance was 11:30pm)

Comment

• 8 day now and where are the guild rewards? its ends 7e day after merge its says

Comment

• And still no compensation for missed guild battle.

Comment

• i still have not receive my BR event and Guild rank rewards...

Comment

• When servers Merge will get this Reward we've Merged From 10 days ago !!
                  Where Guild strength Reward ?!!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	150.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	1680167

Comment

• Originally posted by HobyAngel View Post
                    When servers Merge will get this Reward we've Merged From 10 days ago !!
                    Where Guild strength Reward ?!!
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]69735[/ATTACH]
                    they forgot about that =))
                    I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                    Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                    Fighting til' the wars won!
                    (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                    Name:CyanPile
                    Class:Archer
                    Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• Please for the love of god merge S396 again. Theres 2 dominant guilds who wont lift a finger to help eachother or anyone else....so noone helps noone. Its virtually impossible to run MPDs...I have managed 1 in 4 days and that was like getting blood from a stone, so many people leaving because they are missing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                        all that ^ is bull ****. There is no catching up. Mount strengths are in favor of you over 2k by the majority of our server cluster. You could put your top 20 players in 60 gear and the top ones in 50 gear and they still would be 20k higher BR. There is a reason people went slower.... we were MUCH farther behind in talent... then you went and merged everyone good into one team from your group of servers.

there is 1 player 110k on our team. There is 14 above that on yours. There are about 10 players nearing 100k here, there are about 30 players 100k there. The difference in 130k's you have vs our top players 100k is 1/3rd greater!!!!! took 9 months to get where we are at. sooooo that means about 3-4 more months we MIGHT get near 120k and by then your 130s will be 145+

we already lost 8 of our top 20 to quit and your team. 3 more this week and there is no one left. Already dead server 4 days into merge
                        Completely true. R2games obviously wants most people from the R205 cluster to leave the game and that is what is happening.
                        You cannot merge servers with an average 40BR discrepancy between the players. Unless you want them to leave.

Comment

• *40K BR discrepancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                            Please for the love of god merge S396 again. Theres 2 dominant guilds who wont lift a finger to help eachother or anyone else....so noone helps noone. Its virtually impossible to run MPDs...I have managed 1 in 4 days and that was like getting blood from a stone, so many people leaving because they are missing them.
                            Thats completely your fault. why stay in a dead guild go join one of them. they are both recruiting. And would you help complete strangers over your guildies? Stop blaming others when you dont try to fix it yourself

Comment

• Duration: ends at 23:59 THE SEVENTH DAY after server merge ->>>will receive rewards via in-game mail within A WEEK OF THE EVENT ENDING--->I believe is around 14 days starting from 17/01

Comment

• i hate the merge of server is completely sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X