No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Dragon Cloaking Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh games with ******* money today all is to pay! and not to take by events or merit!!

Comment

and there are some ******* games like this with balens just because you are rich ******* them too!if they **** consume money for a stupid game and they get spend so easily!

Comment

Huh this became fuckness!

Comment

suspecting game why you dont create R2 a new game but only this!Just new server in that way you control easily and can make so many profits ******* those dirty money!

Comment

guys wher is my Knight
            name:HumanTawn
            lv:59
            server[S340]

Comment

Chris stop the damn spamming. This is R2 games and you should know by now that all there games are p2w. This pack is actually a really good deal compared to there other sales. Most free to play games are p2w with a exception of a few. They aren't forcing you to pay this either. So why are you spamming here with nonsense?

Comment

R2 Games you can do an event where you may exchange for balens

Comment

is this event coming for server 416 too ?

Comment

I don't have 899 balens I wish we can gift some

Comment

Please i really need a bank to Bolivia to pay because Western union request 200% extra to pay, no anoter way here

Comment

Jesus... All the non cashers gotta cry again.

This is a great event, with an amazing looking skin. Why would they give it for free?

Yes, it would be nice to use Bound Balens on it, but it's not that big of a deal! If you can't afford it, that's your problem, and should learn to save money for your hobbies. Or get a job if you don't have one.

If you can buy them, you'll be very happy with being able to get 3 amazing clothing pieces for the price of 2.

Learn something for once: Everyone asking for everything for free, you are being ignored. Nothing is free in life. You are already paying to play the game to begin with. Internet isn't free, so really, you are all cashers, like it or not. Some people just have more money to waste on a game than others do.
                        Server: 398
                        Character Name: Selet
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 66
                        Battle Rating: 70.3k
                        Strength Rank: 12th
                        Will update weekly.

Comment

IS THIS COMING FOR SERVER 416 ????????????????????????????????????? god damn give a reply

Comment

Originally posted by Selet94 View Post
                            Jesus... All the non cashers gotta cry again.

This is a great event, with an amazing looking skin. Why would they give it for free?

Yes, it would be nice to use Bound Balens on it, but it's not that big of a deal! If you can't afford it, that's your problem, and should learn to save money for your hobbies. Or get a job if you don't have one.

If you can buy them, you'll be very happy with being able to get 3 amazing clothing pieces for the price of 2.

Learn something for once: Everyone asking for everything for free, you are being ignored. Nothing is free in life. You are already paying to play the game to begin with. Internet isn't free, so really, you are all cashers, like it or not. Some people just have more money to waste on a game than others do.
                            Actually, lots of your statements are incorrect.
                            Here's the list where you are wrong.
                            1. Not all non-cashers are crying about this...
                            2. Saying, "If you can't afford it, that's your problem, and should learn to save money for your hobbies." If just downright awful and inconsiderate. Your a blind to think that the person who can't mkare more money and can barely save, is there problems. Those words just bother me so much, it has me to the point, I hate you kind of people.
                            3. Some things are actually free in life. Look at food stamps, welfare, medicare and other stuff. They are offered FREE to a lot of people. Hell they offer free cellphones now.
                            4. Some people play this game at a friends, library, work, and other such places that are free. SO really, all are not cashers.
                            5. 'Waste on a game" I don't like that statement. I bet if you told me the things you do, I could point out a lot of things that would be considered "waste of time and money".

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by Bemmel View Post
                              IS THIS COMING FOR SERVER 416 ????????????????????????????????????? god damn give a reply
                              Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                              Duration: 1/17 - 1/19 23:59 (Server Time)
                              Servers:[LIST][*]R2Games: S1 - S405[*]Armor Games: S1 - S6[*]Kabam: S1 - S64
                              what do you think? i think not...
                              Last edited by RobertMarian; 01-17-2014, 02:55 PM.
                              I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                              Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                              Fighting til' the wars won!
                              (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                              Name:CyanPile
                              Class:Archer
                              Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Cynderfella View Post
                                because that would be too OP
                                How would these Fire Wings be OP? You mean OP in stats or OP in graphics?
                                If OP in stats, your wrong. They give same stats as any lvl 1 wings in shop.
                                OP in Graphics, Meh that's your opinion...

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                                X