Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R. I. P . Camille....i knew the name, just not the person...may u rest in peace, To her family, i am sorry for your loss. and thank you R2 for the posting ...but the rewards is bad taste...let the player and the person be free not a prize.

Comment

• I was wondering was she the same person name Sweet@sss in serve S406 because she too passed away. If so R.I.P fallen honor(s).

May someone check into this because the leader of art of war in server s406 I believe passed away too two days ago.

But on Camille.

Your in a better place where there is no pain nor suffering. People souls are the foundation on what they speak to others and by others many people seen you talk to them friendly and you lead by example in your own right.

Rest in peace and love forever

Comment

• R.I.P Camille

Comment

• I may not know her, but I am very sorry, hopefully her will be get the best spot on the side of GOD. RIP Camille.

Comment

• RIP Camille..

Comment

• RIP Camille, i didnt know you at all but i pray for you.

Maybe i look at this in different way because of my rl, or because of ppl in my guild who have health problems, but this is not the way to give honor to someone. Thread is ok if someone wanna say some nice words about her, but any reward must be canceled. Nobody shuld get reward for someones death, like we are all contract killers. No, there is better ways.
              R2, please think about this ideas:
              1. please, please, please remove rewards of any kind, please
              2. if you wanna event, make event where ppl who wanna do something in her honor must do some mpd in her name, but without any reward. Just for her. Some not to hard so we all can finish it.
              3. replace christmas start screen with start screen in her honor, candle and her toon would be nice...
              4. rename Asima, Azrael or some other npc in her honor, permanent, so she will be allways in game with us. maybe best npc for mpd, because of his help, or maybe that girl who help ppl in new spd-s (idk her name).

Please, no rewards...

S256 Batman0

Comment

• I lost enough words to express my sorrow to hear you have not made ​​your life forever ended too abruptly. You will always be remembered and appreciated. May you rest in peace, let grief be a bridge and not a barrier to people who love and adore you, we here will always pray that you get a glorious spot on the side of god
                from Fathuralfitr r2games sv31

Comment

• I don't know who she was, I wish i had. It is obvious that she was a wonderful person and a true light upon this dismal world. The outpouring of love and sorrow from her friends should touch anyones heart. I hope no one is doing this for a reward and shame on R2 for making this loss into a competition. For those who knew her,her friends and family, I offer my prayers and condolences. Camille you are missed and the world is a little less bright from your passing.

Comment

• Giving any kind of eulogy is probably one of the saddest things we are ever likely to do, there’s the added need to be particularly careful regarding the feelings of the family. You’ve lost a friend/comrade, but they’ve lost a brother, a wife, a son or mother – so if ever there’s a time to tread carefully, it’s now.
                    Never met Camille but can tell she was well respected rip We hope you are looking from above
                    To see how much you were loved.

Comment

• Not here for any rewards and i didnt know her but i will keep her family and friends in my prayers.

Comment

• Stop bro. This is not about you it is about her. Show respect. We for one can not give her and her family money, but giving rewards out to people is like creating a special holiday.

Look at it like this way to honor such a wonderful person. You the person read what the reward is and like many of us who are adults come here and say good things.
                        Don't turn this into [YOU]

Be happy for her and her life.

R.I.P
                        Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 01-28-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• i dont have a chance to know her or meet her in person or in game,tho reading all post that tell about her make me see a person who had made a lot of friends even if this was a game,on our sever as the event post i ask my fellow guildies if anyone had ever meet her tho no one did(curios on who she was and what happen to her)r.i.p camille...

Comment

• Friendship is a bound that even money can't buy. A friend that willing to share thoughts and feelings to others.(PROVERBS 21:30 A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for adversity.) A friend whom will not measure you in BR, Guild , set of gems. but a friend whom will help u understand the game not even in game but a understand you how to be a cheerful giver to other and help even if she not even your closest person. A person whom can use his streetlight to help gamer in the game and not overlap players whom still start gloaming. ( 1 THESSALONIANS 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up just as in fact you are doing.) God gives as a friend who can give us light when we are down and in the inner sanctum of darkness. I may far but i know the spread of good deeds of that person. The wind blows across the seas and mountain to engrave the spirit of the fallen comrade. (Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.) "YOUR GRADE DO-SENT DEFINE YOU IS YOUR ATTITUDE THAT COUNTS" R.I.P comrade see you next in the line. Godbless your way and keep touch in God hand.

Comment

• RIP Camille..may your soul be in better place and live forever in heaven..

Comment

• I will help u camille..dont worry

Comment

Working...
                                X