This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Camille god bless u

I didn't know her either in game or irl, but i do belive she was a great woman and player.

You'll be missed .
    Server - 138- Falledge
    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
    Class - Mage
    Name - BigBadGirl
    Level - 70

Comment

• R.I.P. Camille
      Hope you'll find in the afterlife the same joy you found during your Wartune game experience.

Comment

• i have absolutely no idea who she was,but from all the posts she seems to have been a great person....looks like it is a time when God takes an entire group of great people by his side leaving the world a little less beautiful for the rest of us...for her,may she fly with angels and have all the bliss Heaven can give her....

Comment

• R.i.p camile

Comment

• R.I.P Camille.

Comment

• GOOD JOB

Comment

• R.I.P Camille we will miss you!!

Comment

• Camille,
                  you will always be missed and never forgotten. RIP

Comment

• Rest in peace dear Camille;All quantities in the world is not worth a good friend! May God comfort your heart camille family and friends RIP

Comment

• this post is really heart warming.... RIP.. tho i dont know her..

Comment

• cami, thankyou for all your help over the last year or more. you were always there to help in anyway you could. i enjoyed reading your conversations in guild chat with JL. you will be sorely missed

Comment

• I don't know Camille personally, but Wish you well on the other side

Do not Rest In Peace But Live Happily In Heaven!

Comment

• God bless her

Comment

• Camille.when i was weak you helped me.you where allways there for me....all the Void and G.O.D together....i never forget you my best online friend.Im gonna miss you every single day.Goodbye my friend

Comment

• God bless her

Comment

Working...
                                X