Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in Peace Camille, may the Angels above guide your soul and spirit. Prayers and Blessing for your family and to the whole gaming community.

We LIVE, We PLAY, WE DIE... but we always Respawn.

Comment

• i did not know this person but its always sad when somebody passes so may she rest in peace

Comment

• Rest in Peace Camile...

Comment

• more power all wartune player ^_6

Comment

• i hope he is life in all playes

Comment

• every human being will be returned to the creator ...
              R.I.P Camille .. I hope you are happy in heaven..
              maybe not everyone knows you .. just like me,,
              but I will pray for you, Rest In Peace Camille we love u and will miss u
              (Im sory if my english bad)
              from TraxexWind S26

Comment

• I don't know Camille, but all this time i played Wartune, i know the frustrations a player sometimes faces ingame. The multi-player dungeons are one, for finding a team is hard. A helping hand has always been a bright star when it seems none cares and dark. I have met some pretty cool people here. I play till now coz i want to be with them to chat and enjoy their company. Camille is like those bright stars, she will be remembered and kept safely tucked in our hearts.

Comment

• may you Rest in Peace Camille...

Comment

• R.I.P Camille

Comment

• rest in peace ,,, i dont know you but i guess your such a very good person ..... wartune players love you specially your server-mates ..... )

Comment

• I don't know you but base on the testimonials of others, you were one helpful and amazing player. You touched the heart of all you encountered in this game or real life. You had a soft heart by taking care of abandoned/orphaned toons. You
                        belonged to a very small group of Wartune players who helps instead of being a bully, preying on the weak. I lay down my bow, sword and staff at your castle. Rest In Peace lovely Camille.

To Wartune, thank you for honoring one of us. You deserved an applause *clapping hands*.

No player is justified in attacking another and says it is part of the game.
                        Forgive those players who attacked you, but never forget their names.

Comment

• RIP Camille...

Comment

• r.i.p camile

Comment

• RIP Camile

Comment

• RIP KAMI

Comment

Working...
                                X