X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sincere condolences

Comment

• yesterday I was thinking how many friends i have made on my wartune journey from day 1 ... i was with a guild called Narnia which was pretty good but i was on a completely different timezone so was hard to get help... i used to ask in world and occasionly people would help ...... the people i always will remember have online names of Angelfire, Ace and Camille..... of course all these people have have gone different directions but i love the fact that they can help the lower level players get thru the hard times ... Camille you have helped me through the hard times and are in a better place .. R.I.P thnx always

Comment

• it sad to hear, that a fellow player has gone from us. We from the guild tetsuo, shall honor her, and fight under her name in the upcomming guild battle. My sencere regards to her guildies, and her family. She shall watch over us, when they go to battle, and smile appon us from heavens above, support her friends and family's and will be carryed on in theyr hearths. Remember the good times, and let them live on in your hearth. Camille, you will not be forgotten, al tough i never had a chanse to meet you, i will fight in your honor in the gb today, as well als my guildies. Be strong, be brave, and have honor, brave warrior.

May you carry on, in gods name, as an angel guarding the beloved ones.
        Name: LordAbyss
        Guild: S.F.S.W.
        Server: S383
        Type: Knight
        lvl: 63
        Build: Bezerker
        Motto: Dont care if i die, its the trill of the fight i go for!

Comment

• I had the honor of having mett..our community of players is large, and difficult for all of us when we know and hear about this tragic event. RIP camille

Comment

• R.I.P. Camille, my sincere condolences. I will fight to in your honor in the gb today, you are a beautifull star in the sky.

Comment

• rip camille

Comment

• R.I.P Camille

Comment

• I will forever miss her for she was a good friend. She helped everyone the best she could when she was on I hope her memories people had in this as well as in real life will live on and she never be forgotten. I will miss you the most for I loved playing with you in this game and wish I could have meet you in real life.

Comment

• I wish I would've met Camille she sounds like a great person unfortunely i did not, I think we should all come together and be civil to each other as in these posts, she would,ve wanted it that way I think. Willl think or u often have fun in cloud city. RIP Camille.

Comment

• MY thanks to R2 for ackowledging a dedicated and loved player of Wartunes. I look at this as an opportunity for her cross server friends to say words from thier hearts here and honor her memory. may she rest in peace..... Thank You R2Games....

Comment

• The passing of a friend or loved one is always a sad time and a hard announcement to receive, and I pray blessings on Camille's friends, family, and team mates.

Comment

• Oddly enough, when I first met Camille, we were in different factions of the battleground. The system kept flashing the message “Camille has killed more souls than the Grim Reaper!” While all this was happening, I was doing my best to keep my head down, grabbing carts, and not get dismembered by Camille. Of course, I was a little busy to notice the chat, but the speech bubbles from other players caught my attention, particularly since they were thanking her! After a few cursory glances at the chat, I couldn’t believe my eyes! Thinking that my eyes were playing tricks on me, I polished my spectacles and blew the screen size up to 200%, but the magic words were still there. Camille was in fact apologizing for all the attacks, explaining that the defeats were for her quests; she even forced us to get carts before she attacked us, and all I could do was think Jesus Christ. Is this really happening? Is this really happening? She must be some kind of angel who took the expressway from Heaven. This is how I met Camille, and enamored by her unparalleled kindness, I started a new account on her server and found out that she was in fact at heart the same kind and virtuous person she was in the battleground.

My grandfather once told me that when a person moves on, it’s not so much the absence of their presence as it is the absence of everything they gave to the world that is felt. Yes, it is true that when Camille left us the people mourned the passage of another great and influential person, but the real misfortune lay in all the fine actions the world was robbed of. Never again will anyone on her server receive a kind word from her. Never again will any guild member, no matter how high or low in level or battle rating, receive her assistance in a multi-player dungeon. The Camille we knew is undoubtedly no different from the Camille people in real life knew her as, and I am sure that we can state that they will also mourn her passing. For them, never will the sky shine the same. Never will the sun feel as warm. Never will the air taste as sweet. Never will anyone be encouraged to greater heights by her kind words. Never will we forget her, even if we should endure a thousand bone-breaking hardships. Never will we forget the great rift torn in our hearts the day she died. Never will we forget everything that she gave to this world. Never.

R.I.P. Camille
                          May God light your path.
                          Level: 63
                          BR: 60.2k
                          Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
                          S295

Comment

• RIP Camille: (

Comment

• R.I.P Camille

Comment

• R.I.P. Camile : (