Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm, any chance for FATE STONES consumption promo soon?
    Long time no promo for this, at least dont remember it few months backwards...

Comment

• they wouldnt release whip event same time as clothing or big spender events they all bout money dont forget that so maybe after these

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
        Yo R2, February is almost over, so where is our whip event?! Stop making crappy events, that noone is interested and make that one that everybody want and waiting... And make it before Choco event to end! I dont give a **** about this crappy, lag causing stupid wings, but mahra.... well this is smtg else!
        I come here for information. Information that R2 does not know? Do you not know and are capable of announcing things at the beginning of the month? These forums are ridiculous. When is whips? No one knows. Maybe it's time to have someone run these forums that knows how to give players the information they want and need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
          I come here for information. Information that R2 does not know? Do you not know and are capable of announcing things at the beginning of the month? These forums are ridiculous. When is whips? No one knows. Maybe it's time to have someone run these forums that knows how to give players the information they want and need.
          Its actually apart of their "leak" strategy. They found out if they don't announce the events people spend them stupidly and then are forced to cash them if they want the extra bonuses.

Comment

• Start the damn whip event already. Tired of waiting, want to see if I have a shot at some wings or if I should just buy mahra and save my whips for next time.

Comment

• C'mon ...... Where is our whip event.

Comment

• agreed........

Comment

• Where is mount whip event-it is the end of mounth

Comment

• all the vip(non-balen) n free users will quit this time again coz u dint give whip event for the wings n only balen users bought that this shows how partial u r towards vip(non-balen) n free user will quit n ur game popularity will decrease this time
                    so think of it put a whip event so all users r happy with that

Comment

• Originally posted by R225691246 View Post
                      all the vip(non-balen) n free users will quit this time again coz u dint give whip event for the wings n only balen users bought that this shows how partial u r towards vip(non-balen) n free user will quit n ur game popularity will decrease this time
                      so think of it put a whip event so all users r happy with that
                      do you think they give a f... as long as money keep coming R2 is happy they don't care about free users and discriminated events, all event for 80 mahra.... they don't care that maybe 70% of players ar noncasher , 20% Lightcasher and maybe 10% hardcasher , for them we ar just practice targets to entertain cashers
                      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• Look yall havent yet understood all the bitching about the Events they just dont care what you say or what we all say Hell I aing a Hardcasher i am a lightcasher and yet I cant afford the wings I just Say play for wanting to have fun and them with there lil events for all the hardcasher oh well we all know the hardcashers get all the good stuff

Comment

• is not about that wings dude, it's about mahra many of use we just want more mahra, they could put those wings on i don't know 600 choco, and give us a whip event to gain more mahra but thinking is not R2 politics from what i see
                          Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• where is the whip event T_T, i need marha

Comment

• Well those mounts which they gave chance to non payers for getting them were much more expensive than wings.. (if u wanna buy with balens)
                              So why the hell they being jerk this time i dont get..

Comment

• G M make more mistake again. Now is 28th and i didn't receive any valentine box from catacomb....

Comment

Working...
                                X