This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Agreed. I really don't get why people play this game and complain about it when they can just quit.
    Because people still like this game they just hate R2 politics, hard one Einstein
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
      Because people still like this game they just hate R2 politics, hard one Einstein
      Well there are other wartune servers... doesn't justify why they complain. Besides, this isn't the only game out there...

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
        That's like saying, I like to make money, but I don't like working 14 hours a day. It's about give and take Einstein. Deal with it or get out.

Comment

• so?? what the hidden event?? sc again or whip??
          already exchange all my SC and my whip only 500 -_-
          aaaaaaaaahh bye2 wings :'(

Comment

• It's ok to complain, so r2 will know what is needed to improve. But quitting when you already been almost there is not good, Imagine you entered a 5km marathon run and spent $50 for registration then 1km to go for finish you quit and returned. Not only you loose the excitement you also loose your energy and money.

remember :quitters are loosers not only in games but in real life. ( because hat is what you always had in mind )

just an opinion

Comment

• they said you can get 1 choco for 5whips is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3LoGyOf3PiC View Post
                they said you can get 1 choco for 5whips is that true?
                That was in last 2 monthsbut dont know do they add choco this month.
                I still have hope,this gonna happen - dont want wings, just mahra

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• to make this game more fair we should be able to buy valentine's box with bound balens

Comment

• mmm esta bien

Comment

• I am really getting sick of players who complain alot because things were made for spending. Why not create your own game and give freebies for everyone so that you'll be satisfied yourself. All games are business. We should be thankful that r2 is still giving us freebies. r2 is not forcing you to spend or to play. If you don't want to spend then don't. If you just want to complain alot, then stop playing. Complains won't give you freebies but would just make you stupid.

Comment

• I guess i have to spend money Free2 play is garbage it looks like i am trying for the wings but my server has been bypassed for alot of the events you won R2games i will buy wings

Comment

• i find it amazing how arrogant you guys can be every player has the right to be upset doesn't mean they should quit.

Comment

• i dont know why they didnt give chocolate's -_- in SC event ,
                            S245: Warrior
                            Name: Free
                            Guild: OutCast
                            Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

• The 2nd drop event seems 1 day earlier, I thought its on Feb 21, but it just Feb 20 today, and we have a drop event in our server S187

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• Actually in ******** (another version of wartune) there SC event includes 1 chocolate for 25 soul engraves, and there was a blue dark Sylph (rare Hades) in exchange for 700 chocolates. Well this is r2's version of there event, nothing to do with it.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X