No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return February 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need Hall Of Fame....... this is more worthy then CW............

Comment

Originally posted by subinoy9 View Post
      We need Hall Of Fame....... this is more worthy then CW............
      1st time 12/2012, 2nd time 09/2013

it is not a monthly event, pls stop the thread about this >_>
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by andreiryno View Post
        Sorry to disapoint you, but you are missinformed. ZebQ is quite back.
        yep was in BG with his flying dragon. lol

Comment

no comment

Comment

Originally posted by OnE_HiT View Post
            Ummmm what? Go cry somewhere I'll what I'm talking about

Get ready to feel the wrath of my lvl 66 65k BR ARCHER WITH ATTITUDE (attitude is powerful like friendship because that is how Zordon choose his power rangers)

Go to your power rangers…..and cry there like baby LMAO

Lightning Sword Hahaha

OnExHiT
            Server: 201
            Friendly Jhay
            i wish i get to be in a battle with you in cw with my lvl 66 archer... then we will talk again about attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
              Ummmm what? Go cry somewhere I'll what I'm talking about

Get ready to feel the wrath of my lvl 66 65k BR ARCHER WITH ATTITUDE (attitude is powerful like friendship because that is how Zordon choose his power rangers)
              hhhmmmm my character is only lvl 65 with a BR of over 73,000

Comment

i wish i get to be in a battle with you in cw with my lvl 66 archer... then we will talk again about attitude

-by SuperSlev

Don't wish it bro it might come true….and you might not like the result) then ill see your CrY baby attitude wahahaha

Comment

-by SuperSlev

Don't wish it bro it might come true….and you might not like the result) then ill see your CrY baby attitude wahahaha
                  hahahaha i love your optimism mate... dont bite to much of what you cant chew... hehehe you might just get a big piece stuck in your throat...

Comment

Relax am just having fun anyway ) :P

Comment

This maintenance takes too long and the worst thing is am not done with plunder 20k kyanite i sneered from my lvl sigh

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSlev View Post
                        hahahaha i love your optimism mate... dont bite to much of what you cant chew... hehehe you might just get a big piece stuck in your throat...
                        lets see what piece is stuck in my throat
                        hahaha your so funny

Comment

lets see what piece is stuck in my throat
                          hahaha your so funny
                          haha ai am joking in a serious way, hehehe would love to see your archer vs. my archer

Comment

It would be useful if you could write coherent sentences. I can barely make out what you are ranting about. I assume charter should be character for example - this helps to make the sentence make sense. But b.itch plz aint no way your skanky *** is beating someone with 20k BR higher than you unless it is in solo arenas where the other guy is handle by AI, not using runes, or sylph transforms. I am 117k BR and no-one 20k below has sufficient damage stat to take calculated damage to the claimed 300k crit strike. Assuming double damge from the crit strike, someone would have to have about Pattk or Mattk of about 50k (actually more cause I am not taking into account my astrals and talents that reduce damage)

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              I dont cry, am have Purpel sylphs, but i can beat people in Class War some is 20k br stronger that me am arount 130k BR and has beat them some is over 150k just becouse of the sylph.

Am just point out its no longre a class war you just need strong sylph and you win everything dosent matter if the people are 80k br higre that you. A Gaia Crit 300k kill everyone.

And what make it for points to put cash to the charter i spend alot of cash one my charter and my Sylph. But what man relly need its just put all cash to the Sylph.

And i can lose over them some is 50k br lesser that me happens even in BG just becouse them get to usa Gaia Delpic turn before me.
                              It would be useful if you could write coherent sentences. I can barely make out what you are ranting about. I assume charter should be character for example - this helps to make the sentence make sense. But b.itch plz aint no way your skanky *** is beating someone with 20k BR higher than you unless it is in solo arenas where the other guy is handle by AI, not using runes, or sylph transforms. I am 117k BR and no-one 20k below has sufficient damage stat to take calculated damage to the claimed 300k crit strike. Assuming double damge from the crit strike, someone would have to have about Pattk or Mattk of about 50k (actually more cause I am not taking into account my astrals and talents that reduce damage)

Comment

after maintenance i can not log in game just goes to 73% and no more.can you solved this problem.thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X