No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return February 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question, i didn't know where else to post... where do i see and find out about a new server release date ?

Comment

• if you buffed to 148k and couldn't win 11 fights then you aren't playing your toon properly. Unless they put you vs the 160k guys 8x that is. if that is the case I feel sorry for you.
      I personally beat quite a few people with higher BR than myself. I see them in BG and they stun me and beat me.... but not this CW
      Archer hoarder

Comment

• we miss you Loki
        Archer hoarder

Comment

• otra vez lo mismo y no aprendemos dicen class wars y salimos como locos pensando que ganaremos algo , pero como si estando en el evento salen los match pero horrendos lvl 80 contra lvl 60 en que mundo cave una posiblidad de ganar

Comment

• maitenance before sylphwar and after sylphwar, it,s like sound decide finalist before sylphwar. After first maitenance my damage become less as usual, hope now restore back. 3430 points outside final etap

Comment

• go to hell CW, Mass disconnect for asian ppl (especially indonesia) when doing CW. I missed about 2 or 3 fights, damn hard to relogin (took about 5 mins). You should fix this for next CW. I don't want to wake up on 3 am morning only for losing !! Plz Fix it!!

Server : S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Name : Binjai
              Class : Knight

Comment

• I w8 one month for a CW and when is time for fun, you have problem with loading.Fix that damn problem!!!
                I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                Fighting til' the wars won!
                (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                Name:CyanPile
                Class:Archer
                Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• How i can play this game:confused

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
                    Looks like I picked the perfect time to quit this sad, pathetic excuse of a game.
                    Obviously you still care if you are reading the forum and taking time out of your life to comment. You are a chronic crier "Oh no the cashers, oh no a strong guild, oh no R2 merged our server" .. always something. Go on with your life or play but please, please stop whining.

Comment

• I agree if Holy Seal is not allowed than Sympths should not be either.

Comment

• What about soving problems of lag issues???? people spends a lot of money on this game and you R2 only cares in find ways to people spend more thats a shame...

Comment

• I got 3400 points and would got through but got cut of and dc missed 1 match thought was me but obviously no fault on my end if happened to others.

Comment

• 4k points, I got really lucky with salata when his gaia delph hit my troops instead of me

Edit- oops, sorry wrong thread, thought this was the one asking about the scores- I am a Caveman and don't know how to delete posts
                            Last edited by CavemanLawyer; 02-21-2014, 04:41 PM.
                            I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

• I collected BOUND BALENS for long time for wings but today when i came online my 600 B.BALENS where not there.Though i haven't use it.

Comment

• Abcd

I collected BOUND BALENS for long time for wings but today when i came online my 600 B.BALENS where not there.Though i haven't use it.PIZ tell me what to do now.

Comment

Working...
                                X