Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see a Old Style Gangters outfit with TommyGun for the Archer....

Comment

Id like to see either a lovers mount (something romantic for the couples) or a form of raptor
      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        let there be option that we can equip all the clothing but can customize our look. like - Armour of 70 pve + Sword of 70 + Wings + Hat . That would be a lot better please..
        right now we have to take off our clothing,hat,wings,sword for the look. please let that be in consideration.
        oh this one as well!! good idea, u should give a "hide clothing" check box in every part of our clothing, so we can only hide a particular part.
        now we have to show all of our clothing / hide all of it. it's better if we can show / hide particular part only on our choice.

Comment

heart-shaped box can't be found on cata and solo blitz on 28th february after tree reset!! thx for that i've wasted 100 lvl cata for the bug
          Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

I'd like to see more international type clothing, and clothe the females more please. And a hair cloak like the female archers ponytail.

Comment

new mount on tower of kings will be good and some future cloth like guns and armor

Comment

i want a baby giraffe mount and ummm lets see maybe a way that i can show selected clothes and some armor like my 60 gear with just my wings would be cool
                CrimsonPeakS364M♥ON
                MAGE230K

Comment

Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
                  I'd like to see more international type clothing, and clothe the females more please. And a hair cloak like the female archers ponytail.
                  i want russian clothes ^^
                  Name:Ereshkigal
                  Class:Archer
                  Level:65
                  Server:246
                  Br:85.000

Comment

oooh yes and need something for all these TOK mounts things lol workin on my 3rd mount now :/
                    CrimsonPeakS364M♥ON
                    MAGE230K

Comment

I'd just like to see more mounts that we can earn without having to spend $$$ to get them.I'd also like to see a chance to get some the old mounts in other ways and would also like to see what is offered in the cw change because its been the same items for months.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        let there be option that we can equip all the clothing but can customize our look. like - Armour of 70 pve + Sword of 70 + Wings + Hat . That would be a lot better please..
                        right now we have to take off our clothing,hat,wings,sword for the look. please let that be in consideration.
                        Enough said.

Comment

I'd like to see outfits that don't emphasize the chest of my toon - BO-OBS DO NOT BOUNCE THAT MUCH. I'd like the ability to hide individual items instead of the current all or none. Frankly, the person who designs the clothing needs to be fired because they have absolutely no fashion sense. New hair would be nice. Relistic looking would be preferred, instead of the terrible mask/purple hair or the flowers that stick two feet off the side of your face. Weapons that cover half of your toon makes you look like you're overcompensating for something. The way the muscal instruments are held by archers looks stupid - they need to be turned so it at least looks more accurate.
                          I don't care what the mounts look like - but a new TOK mount needs to be created. I have been told that ToK is going to be deleated so it might be a moot point to make a new mount - but those souls should be good for something other than taking up space. I would request that when a new mount it created, it is actually what it is supposed to be - referencing the impala, which WAS NOT AN IMPALA but more like a sheep with a demon goat's head. More than anything else - instead of working on clothing and mount and all that:
                          FIX THE LAG AND THE CONSTANT BREAKDOWNS OF THE GAME!!

Comment

I want a trade system so people can trade unwanted item to there friends and sell to other people who need them and a options to join party with ur friends so u don't need to walk

Comment

maybe lower the god damn price like it is across sever servers who have the vip discount but yet wartune dont then u will see more people willing to buy and customise there clothing more you ask for alot of balens for a mount that only adds around what 600br its like your increasing prices instead of lowering and when i started this game it said free to play not spend spend spend yes i buy and dont mind buying but when u charge amounts then it proves r2 are getting greedy

Comment

Well here I go folks......

I have been avid about new options for clothes and you will get tired of me saying this but I will keep saying it lol.

Wings wings wings. For some reason, wings are believed to be in SUPER high demand. But I would like to see other Back
                                Clothing options that can be worn as "Wings"

For example, a scuba tank or maybe the sheet the knight's sword goes in that is on his back. Maybe it can be on his waist.

The archer can have a quiver of arrows or the Mage can carry an extra staff.

Maybe there can be a ring of power worn on the backs of characters like you see some Buddhist gods have.

Maybe a. Extra weapon can be worn on the back.

How about clothes like ninjas or old school samurai. Since you don't want to pay royalties, no existing character skins

You can change the name of the wing slot to "Back" then, you can justifiably add other pieces that are not wings.

What is we want to have balloons and be clown.

Weapons
                                Weapons Re very cool. Each skin is different based on the class as it should be. But, they are the fewest weapon skins out there. Maybe it's because you have to make 3 kinds for each skin but that's part of the beauty.

Why the heck does the white suit guy get a damn tree weapon anyway? *** were you (and china) thinking? How about an umbrella I stead? Or a cane? It would fit the costume theme so much better than firing arrows from a fruit tree in a suit. Might have been funny at first but I don't get it.

I promise you, people want to feel complete. There is not a single player who does not want a complete outfit that has a designated set to use.

Example
                                Vampire suit, matching hair and weapon(vampiric fury) what wings go with it? Not those tiny chibi wings nobody likes that much. AND PLEASE!! No more level 0wings. Idk why you even created them. They can't be upgraded so why did you'll make them.

As for mounts, I want to ride on good old fashioned chocobo!! (Snipes are chocobos)

No seriously, it's about being who your are

Comment

Working...
                                X