Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Our dressing rooms and stables are overflowing with beautiful and unique items, but we’re curious to find out what you think. Is there something you’ve always wanted, but haven’t seen materialize or an issue you have with current in game materials? Whether it’s about a costume, mount, or other form of customization, let us know! Feel free to give us suggestions on current material as well as what you think should and could be added. As always, thank you for all your wonderful support, and see you in game!
    Thanks.. for this post ..
    And i think we need new mounts on Amythst. mines and those TOK one .. almost we all have that tok mount and almost collection is much more than previous .. so pls make some new mount for them and if it have some dark Flame power.. then it would be good because the last one was awesome whe we got that .. so please prmote some new mount for that and in clothing we have a lot of things but then too please prmote some Indian traditional Clothing .. like " Kurta" and "Dhoti " with "turban " it will give a nyc look to the character so please think about it
    We have a lot of mounts in collection but still we missing few mounts.. Like Brutal " Hyena " Armored "Tiger" .. and we still don't have mounts of Jurassic time like .. triceratops ,T-Rex, still few animals like Royal " Rajasthani Camels " sweet and deadly biggest carnivorous " Polar Bear" are not in game as mount just look on Google for there images.. these all look amazing some have beautiful royal look and some are .. deadly monster and if our game designers put some flame effects in them then they will. make our cloud city more beautiful .. but the thing is that cost of these mounts must be under our savings .. don't know how many of us will agree with my views but as i love wild life .. so i would like to see these amazing creation moving in our cloud city .. and these mounts must me created for good money investment and some of them from event i think if u all plan some thing good then surely this game will have more fun and if u need hand made draws of these animals then i can send u them by mails and not only these things a lot of new things could be prmoted..
    Thanks emma For such a nyc topic and its a good step of r2 to know about players .. views after a long i think its some thing iIntresting
    Thank U and pls fix the bugs coz they sucking us in Play time
    Class : Archer
    Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
    Name : Axel
    Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
    Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
    NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

Lets start with Mounts:

-So far there`s only 1 flying mount and its impossible to reach lvl 8 or 9 stables.There are few ppl with it so release another flying mount witch cap be obtain from most of the ppl.

Events:

-Like the bounties when you give extra 10 more quests to do why not make some events with jewel hunt and fishing having 10 extra attempts.Having once in a month for few days 10 more attempts on those 2 wont hurt you so much .

Cloths and Wings:

-Make more cloths with animation from weapons only Emperor's Seal has animation but also thats lvl 9 weapon reachable from few ppl xD.From the armor cloths the noble attire was nice giving that animation upon wining.Basicly make more so ppl can have huge variety from witch they can choose .

Comment

I personally think you guys charge to much money just to upgrade clothing.. especially when on china server its only cost a few dollars.....

Comment

since we talking just about mounts and costumes, tok mount is being mentioned above.
          and clothing stuff, i think you should have different type of clothing for different class just to make the look much more interesting,ad example apollo armor might look good on knight but looks awful in mages and archers. and the gear above 55+ specially for mages needs an improvment because lets be honest, im mage and in those gears i look like a clown. knight and archer dont suffer of the clown looking gear they are far better than our gear.

Mounts,Like most ppl mentioned need to release new tok mount (first was 800) , you may put another for really high number of soul shard. and idk what else to comment about it bcause usually mount event includes necessarly cash and means it is reserved to a really deep pocket, like the baby griffin, 30+ stats för 6k balen is quite out of the hand for average ppl like me.

Comment

see us in game? Whats your server character? Ha ha ha ^.^ anyway just add a 360 view of the Change Clothing Room. Back View not just front View of clothes. And add the ability to see them gain weight like plus size not just skinny. For the guys make sexy lingerie for their eye candy. For us girls we just need better shoes.

Comment

we need new clothes for Anime style like ( Naruto or one pice or bleach ...etc ).. and clothes for mount we can but some staff on our mount sure will not be free but will good idea and we want put A name for the mount ,
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2014, 06:12 AM. Reason: text size
              "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

give us something to exchange for shadow souls we getting from tok, insignia crops to buy than its ok if its like krynite seed that we can plant 1 at a time only, make any trade or exchange items option with other players than make a limit for that it will be very nice, and yes in monthly events 10 extra attemps for jewels and fishing wil be also good to do like u make it everytime for bounty quests
                Last edited by R27519867; 02-28-2014, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Please give us an option to toggle whether to show a particular piece of clothing or not.

Comment

i would love to see more customization on toons , it will be nice if we can make our toon kinda unique and not the same as more 500 toons .. dunno how but it would be awesome some new free 2 play mounts will be also nice since most of them in 3 months of gaming can be aqquired keep up the great work

Server : S38x
                    Class : Archer
                    BR : 180k+
                    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

i wanttt this in new event
                      http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3509/ikwq.png

Comment

i would like to see some clothes for knights in assassins creed style. swords change to dual knives. or a bit modern style clothing like toe length leather jackets, jeans and a huge sword carried at the back. a black variation of angelic helm with more spread out black curly hair(not dreadlocks), rather like the exotic addict minus the golden headband. something like this...Click image for larger version

Name:	berserker_wallpaper_by_erikvonlehmann-d4y5kaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	1682177

and clothes like this...Click image for larger version

Name:	berserker530.png
Views:	1
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	1682179
                        and other clothes in the predators style

oh well! would need to cash to get them whatever
                        Last edited by t8912; 02-28-2014, 02:15 AM.
                        let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

I would like there to be less pure "buy-in-shop" mounts, I'd rather have the mounts as top event item or as reward for achievements made. It's a lot more fun collecting stuff to get a mount instead of just paying for it directly.

Spesifically I would like there to be a fishing event where you can get a mount (Leviathan, Flying Fish, Sea Dragon, Water Horse etc). Collect the event item by fishing certain fish, or make it fishing lvl. dependant (not so fun..).

In the clothing department we need a lot more diversity in weaponry. Not just add weird-looking staffs like the Halloween event that had a lantern on it. I'm sure there's people who like that sort of thing, but I really don't. I want more "classic" pieces of weapon to choose from, pieces that don't look like they were made as an internal joke in the dev think tank. If you're going to make those kind of weapons, at least give me a sparkling staff with diamonds on it, all in light pink and white

I really, really, really want to have hair like the standard archer female hair available as cloth item. A different color would be nice though, e.g. black and blonde.

I would also like more unique effects added to the clothing, like the vampire bats that fly when you win. Pink butterflies would be really cool
                          Mage Calira on US East
                          Lvl: 80
                          BR: 159K+

Comment

can a peacock as mount...it is beautiful....

Comment

Originally posted by R211388303 View Post
                              i want this too and a baby giraffe
                              CrimsonPeakS364M♥ON
                              MAGE230K

Comment

I'd like to see dragon as mount in game

S412
                                Class: Knight level 47
                                Guild: FairyTail
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Sinistre_black_dragon_by_Rhynn.jpg