Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more gear cloaking the better

Just keep adding it and ill be happy, probably one of the better parts of wartune it collecting things that let us change the look of our character.

Comment

Hehehe, Add all themed outfits from Soul Calibur Series or similar but not exactly something in the lines of Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe etc, i think that could/would look cool ingame
      Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
      Server Name:
      [S78] Mortling Stronghold
      Class: Knight
      BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

i wouldnt mind hvaing some Skyrim themed clothing / mounts

Comment

i want to ask if there's something you could do to "lag" issue every guild battle cause its lagging like hell.. even changing computer and having faster net connection its still lag....

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            let there be option that we can equip all the clothing but can customize our look. like - Armour of 70 pve + Sword of 70 + Wings + Hat . That would be a lot better please..
            right now we have to take off our clothing,hat,wings,sword for the look. please let that be in consideration.
            I do agree with james , even if personal i like non of the outfits,there should be more Historically correct outfits for each class i mean knight and archer!
            The wings personal i find absolut stubit so i will never show any - neither the mounts the are for my taste far to flashy and the lot of neon colors is just absolut ridiculous a nice new horse would to for me.(but this is my personal opinion and over taste you can fight for ever)
            What about you care first for more server stability , less lag , and let long known bugs fixed, once this is done we could retalk outfits!

Only suggestion is integrade the Auktion House finaly in here as well i know Koram Games have it in the European Versin of Wartune (Demonslayer) and it works well for everybody.The unbound stuff exist here as well so its time for the auktion house so we can finaly sell it!
            And dont worry about Balen sells if it work like on demonslayer only with unbound Balens then people still got to recharge to buy stuff in there.
            Only it would get the balance between Cash and non cash players a bit better.
            Last edited by Wittekind; 02-28-2014, 12:33 AM.
            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
            S416 - Whispering Hills
            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

hello, i would like to suggest several things:
              1. New TANK, Tank Trials, been a long time since we earned the last tank
              2. New mount, Tower Of Kings, same, long time, if you will add it put the cost 3-5k maybe
              3. Change or make new clothing, specially for mages, with black hear. Because i think, on my opinion, there are none good looking clothing on head
              4. Sylph skill, when learning new skill without new slot, let us decide what slot we want to change. Or if you dont want to do this than add this option for 100 Bound Balens
              5. Trade system, let us change items inside the server, let the operation cost "bb", or make a limit on it, i have suggestion on it if you are interested, if you wont add it, than take away Bound and Unbound signatures
              6. New mount, Scorpion style

Comment

I don't really have many suggestions ... except maybe for this ... Feel free to ignore it if you don't like it.

Suggestions:

3 items: To be sold to the 1st player on that server who can survive a particular world boss's Ultimate Attack. Rewards will correspond to type of world boss's Ultimate Attack survived.

E.g. 1. Bloodfang survivor will receive Bloodfang Medallion. 2. Redoga Drake survivor will receive Wings of Redoga Drake. 3. Ragnoch survivor will receive Ragnoch Mount.

1. Bloodfang Medallion (Duration: Permanent)

%damage received by player reduced and scaled according to current lvl. E.g. lvl 70 .. 70% lvl reduction.
                %damage to all enemies increased and scaled according to current lvl. E.g. lvl 70 .. 70% increased damage.
                +10 x player's current lvl to block.
                +10 x player's current lvl to defense.
                +10 x player's current lvl to endurance.
                +10 x player's current lvl to attack.

All stats and bonuses will automatically increase with each new lvl.

2. Wings of Redoga Drake (Duration: Permanent)

PATK = +40 x player's current lvl.
                MATK = +40 x player's current lvl.
                PDEF = +40 x player's current lvl.
                MDEF = +40 x player's current lvl.
                Max HP = +400 x player's current lvl.
                PATK = +%player's current lvl.
                MATK = +%player's current lvl.
                PDEF = +%player's current lvl.
                MDEF = +%player's current lvl.
                Max HP = +%player's current lvl.

All stats will automatically increase with each new lvl.

3. Ragnoch Mount (Duration: Permanent)

+10 x player's current lvl to Strength.
                +10 x player's current lvl to Intellect.
                +10 x player's current lvl to Stamina.
                +10 x player's current lvl to Armor.
                Mount Strength = +10 x player's current lvl.

All stats will automatically increase with each new lvl.

Comment

before u release the treasure hunt ,( MOUNT ) put on it have a shards that we saved it and change it into cards . just like in TOK flipping or what do you think much better to get shards change into cards or please back the magic pot that's nice for we have hammer we need to hunt it in JH or TH or drop ?
                  S245: Warrior
                  Name: Free
                  Guild: OutCast
                  Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

nice good idea
                    S245: Warrior
                    Name: Free
                    Guild: OutCast
                    Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

mount eventttttttttt

Comment

secretfox? what an idiot......

....... permanent unkillable people. this guy is on pcp
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

About clothing, give us the option to hide 1 part each time, and not all. for intance hide wings but not hide head , armor and weapon clothing.

Comment

how about being about to select which clothing u want to show or hide...for example, if i want just the wings to show and hide the rest...

Comment

i can't log in my server...fix that and stop milking people for money
                              Server: Kabam 17
                              Player name: Dwarf
                              Player level: 80
                              Player class: Knight
                              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                              Battle rating: 615k
                              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

BG BUGGED G.M Please Fix It !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X