Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 thoughts when they released Love Thy Mount event: F.uck that, Fiery Ice wings are too fancy for non-casher players, lets give them skeleton keys instead of chocolate.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

i m waiting that!! atleast i get more soul of crystal

Comment

event bosok

Comment

time to quit r2 .. any better server suggestions ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
            always people ***** crying **** be happy R2 giveing this to us
            i guess you work for R2 ?

Comment

go to everquest convincing my friends to join me there rather spend cash on this game anymore

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                Duration: 3/1- 3/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                • R2Games: S1 - S441
                • Kabam: S1 - S77
                • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description:
                Train your mount with 5 Mount Training Whips during the event time and be rewarded with the following items:
                • Mount Training Whip x1
                • Soul Crystal x5
                • Skeleton Key x1

Note: This quest has Unlimited attempts.
                is R2 really freaking kidding us?
                this is the 3rd times unli whips event and like THE WORST of all...
                1st we get unli on christmas & new year event 2nd we get on chinese new year event that were the best event ever.
                i could definitely say that this is the worst from all other event that R2 giving us like forever.
                "NON EVENT" EVENT
                should not put this non event as an event coz WHO NEEDS THAT FREAKING SKELETON KEYS?
                i spent like a lot to get whips last time on big spender and NOT FOR THIS CRAPPY NON EVENT ONE

dissapointed player
                server 97
                IndahTKS
                archer

Comment

wow, waited whole month for nothing -_- this is so typical, at least I was hoping for better rewards,but that didn't happen. Now I have to wait for March to end so I can use whips, that is if you give nice rewards. Oh and yes some ppl will get upset with this one -_-
                  ♥A chéneg a ionneg, adnna si fuin, tolo na rengy nin, beriathon, a núriel annant, trin aduial, ne dúath roeg dagech, ne theilien♥

Class:Archer
                  Level:80
                  Battle Rating:192k
                  Free player

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                    yea im happy with it . think you guys getting spoiled . when first started we never got this . was a lot less crying going on . everyone cry about this yous get it back then yous find something else to cry abut . if i was R2 i belike f**k this
                    you ever heard the expression "don't bite the hand that feeds you"

Comment

Originally posted by sasukesen View Post
                      time to quit r2 .. any better server suggestions ? lol
                      ******** had their SC event with choco reward , also Hades blue as reward .

Comment

April Fools' Day comes the 1st March now ! enjoy it ...
                        Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

they shud atleast tell us if thy are ever gonna bring in a sc/whip event with event item reward ever again .. been saving the sc and whips soo long now but no events .. cant use them fearing thy might bring a event item reward again .. say it r2 -,- .. its stupid .. as though cashers werent powerful enof already and doin this would equalize ??.. soo lame .. non-casher RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Archu_Archangel69 View Post
                            lol waited for a month thinking whips even will give choco's.. we were stupid to beilive r2 will give wings for free and like they even care about their customers.... well time to stop this pointless game..
                            Exactly ... r2 is not bothered about free players any more and i see r2 will loose a lot many of them ... thnx R2 for telling us tht REAL LIFE needs us and stop ur **** game for once and for all ... I appreciate you are thinking about of real life, family and friends ... no more gaming for greedy people like u
                            Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 01:42 PM.

Server : s88
                            Game ID: Vikash
                            Guild : Chaos
                            Class : Knight

Comment

if u know chiness go play on chiness servers 1000 times cheaper and more events ther

Comment

no i wont train this is not event even mahras we cant get? for me its the most worst event...

Comment

Working...
                                X