[Promotion] Big Spender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R229586974 View Post
    Every month it is the same we spend balens for VIP and other stuff then two or three weeks after we have spent thousands of Balens they come out with the event and dont give us credit for what we have already spent that month. Then after this event they will come out with the loading one and again we dont get credit for what we have already
    loaded. I think that as long as we load and spend within the same month as the events we should be given the credit for doing so. If they cant do that then I guess they can do without me and my money in the near future.
    It seems like you would get smart and wait for recharge and spend events before you spend and recharge. Apparently you're a slow learner.

Comment

This is ridiculous... no notice for big spender event.. so reloaded right before event and used all the balens.. now my cc is locked because of limits they put on reloading.. and I cant reload for event.

If you insist on putting limits on reloading... at least give us a few days notice before the spend events so we can actually get the dam balens for it!!!! I wanted the wings an a pile of sc from the shop.. but I guess I will take my 600$ and go blow it somewhere else since r2 apparently doesn't really want it.

Oh.. and thank you for FINALLY replying to tell me that my acc will be unlocked just a few hours after the event ends.. and ty even more for doing nothing to help a player who spends THOUSANDS of dollars on your game.. good job r2. Maybe world of warcraft would like my money more than you guys would.

Comment

Originally posted by Desverilstyx View Post
        if they do i'll be so happy! i wanna look like a butt pirate! eff the wings i want the hat and trench coat >.<
        you may aswell forget the wings, but the clothing will be available!

Comment

Originally posted by R252899389 View Post
          If you don't like the promotion then DON'T PARTICIPATE!!!! So sick of reading threads where all people do is complain.
          lol sick of reading ppl complaints, then you are in wrong place mate, you still can read the event and not scroll down to the comments!! what a kiddo!

Comment

only those who have vip will be strong here.... i hope that u will give chanz to the plyer that can affort for vip... tnx...........

Comment

Well, the top spender on Neverwinter to date has spent more than 55,000 dollars. And that is a game where you can actually win-for-free. People who have money have a right to spend them ANY way they like - whether to have an enjoyable and easy time in a game they like or to buy a new yacht or two. Their money - their choice. Just because I would rather buy another apartment to rent with my money does not mean I am all-wise and they are all-dumb. And if you do not make enough money - work harder, sacrifice your free time and personal life to make a career. Sorry, but just like in RL, in MMOs money can and will buy an advantage.

Comment

Working...
              X