Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did to level 15 first day....still no rewards.....smh

Comment

Same happend here, lvl1 to lvl11 manually, and cant get the reward... pls fix it.

Comment

Thank you Emma
        I guess is just for the players to buy crypt keys!!! I done all the ways, 1 lvl at the time, blitz to lvl 14, still the reward is not available!!!
        Three keys, or 225 balens is quite steepy for so little reward on offer, and still not getting it???

I will not try again, keep your rewards, disgusted with your greediness, everything is now.... buy, buy, buy.... more and more balens....

Comment

Originally posted by R212511915 View Post
          buy, buy, buy.... more and more balens....
          only after this u can get the reward coz only after this step ur ticket will be read.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am having the same problem too. Bought entry to the Tormented Necropolis, with balens, at level 1, cleared it, then entered 2, all the way up to 9, even spent a bunch of balens reviving on level 10. No reward after the event.
            Reported it to support (ticket #66602) but they just gave me a fob off response:

"Thank you for contacting us. Please be aware that you need to complete floor/level number one and entered the second floor/level during the event for you to be able to collect the reward. Continuing the necropolis from previous opening will not be counted, it must be your first time to enter the necropolis for the day, during the event. We hope this clarifies your query."

Clearly I had already stated I entered the Necropolis at level 1 during the event, cleared it, then entered floor 2, cleared it, etc but no reward. I don't know what it is but each time I interact with support it makes me want to leave the game.

Comment

emma it will reset ? i already done then after reset it will reset too it says , you can do this once ?
              S245: Warrior
              Name: Free
              Guild: OutCast
              Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

i make yesterday 13 stages in necropolis and no rewards.

Comment

I did the same thing as skizz that commented, blitzed to level 10 then completed 11 and got nothing?

Comment

Hmm maybe there is a bug related to blitzing then

Comment

bull *****

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Due to players having issues with this April Fool’s Day event, we would like to clarify several points:

1. Please note that the event requires that you enter the Tormented Necropolis to be rewarded, please do not mistake this for the Forgotten Catacombs.

2. Players must clear the 1st level of the Tormented Necropolis and move on to the level 2 to be rewarded.

3. If you are entering the Tormented Necropolis for the first time, either reset or die to restart level 1. If you are a returning player, please remember to press 'reset' so that you can begin challenging from level 1. Please remember to claim your rewards after completing an event quest!

We hope this clarifies things and that you all are able to collect your rewards successfully. See you in game!
                      I have tried for 2 days to complete this quest. day 1 I entered the necropolis (not the catacombs) and completed levels 1 thru 4 when I exited I GOT NOTHING!!! reported issue told R2 was working the issue, day 2 I entered the necropolis (not the catacombs) again completed lvl 1 thru 9. when I exited again SURPRISE I GOT NOTHING AGAIN!!! reported it again this time i get this response

"Thank you for your response. Kindly go to this link regarding Tormented Necropolis Event, and inform us if you still experiencing the same issue kindly report to us back in order for us to be aware of your situation regarding on this manner.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ted-Necropolis

Thank you-The R2games Team"

Guess what I am not going to spend another key on the necropolis until I have been reimbursed for the 6 I have spent so far and been rewarded with NOTHING. FIX THE PROBLEM!!! don't tell me to try again and see if it is fixed. If you don't know if it is fixed don't tell me to keep spending money to see if it is fixed. Either you know if it is fixed or you don't. WHAT IS YOUR ♥ PROBLEM??? so far I have gotten nothing but the runaround. IF MY MONEY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU I CAN QUIT PLAYING AND YOUR PROFITS CAN GO TO ♥!!! I would like a real person to answer me at my e-mail (look it up and don't ask me what it is it is your system) not some support elf. The gauntlet has been thrown answer me or I will do my utmost to make sure your bottom line shows RED. I am Green Kory and I am ****** OFF!!!
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Can we get back the Crypt keys we have wasted to get the reward? I have spent balens(cash) for the pleasure of getting nothing. Same issue for my husbands account and my secondary.

Comment

I got to lvl 9.... no rewards... wasted keys.....

Comment

your posting not working lol....give back to me 3 crypt key.

Comment

I did all of those things and do know the difference between Catacombs and Necropolis and did NOT receive my rewards even though I fought (not blitzed) from level 1 to level 11 where I died. I never received the rewards and used all the crypt keys I had to do that. Have not received any more in any runs and I feel R2 is not solving this issue. I am not the only one with the issue. I would at the very least like my wasted crypt keys returned.
                              Last edited by Jazzylady666; 03-27-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

i make ticket and still no rewards at necropolis event.Seems we are boring for they and doesnt matter what we write.Seems they begin to forget when events should come.Soul cristal event dont was last mounth and at this time should be mount train whip event,and still nothing.Sometimes im sorry that i spend time and money arround here.

Comment

Working...
                                X