No announcement yet.

Reward Issue: April Fool's Day - Tormented Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance for get crypt keys spents with this event quest...
    Verify that you are a human, please choose cherry...:o .... Verify that you are a R2 developer, please choose bug...:p

Comment

why is it that you restart at level one to do this and then u don't get the reward what is up with that

Comment

The problem is the blockheads that have no command of proper speech!

The requirement clearly states...ENTER ONCE and be rewarded
        The conflicting requirement also listed states...CLEAR LVL 1

Many have wasted crypt keys and rcvd nothing!

Comment

where is the gm,,,,for what they work everyday....we paying for this game,,,but you cant make code for each lvl 1 or higher...why must lvl 1 if you make it 30 lvl. what the different lvl 1 and higher lvl..should be you make code event,,like this enter necro 1 time,,,and you will received the reward. all people didnt want to waste crypt key just for lvl 1..so they doing this till chaaratter die,,,sorry bad english,,,but i know you know what im talking about.

Comment

Even if the rewards system was working properly, its still a casher event. The average non-casher can earn 1 crypt key per week from blitzing. We have to waste our hard earned bound balens to even try and attempt it just once. The entire April Fools day event is not for everyone. Since the event started I have recieved 7 eggshells. At the rate they can be collected, no one will be able to get past the 2nd prize in the event. Total waste of time even trying.

Comment

hi i did not receive my reward from torment necropolis,can some1 hlp me ? ty

Comment

i did necro for the first time and i didnt get my dam rewards

Comment

I'm in the same boat, cleared straight to lvl 10 on first day and no reward, i refuse to waste 3 more crypt keys and stand a chance and not getting anything. There better be an apology pack given to anyone who has cleared lvl 1 or higher of necropolis if you want to ease over the players

Comment

i did a ticket for it and all they said u didnt do it right
                    which i did cause it was the first time i entered into necro and made it to lvl 7 ffs

Comment

Same problem

bought keys so I could try, cleared to lv4 and nothing

Comment

so bottom line is the event is glitched and they wont own up to it
                        nothing new with R2

Comment

i still wait my reward or 3 kript key back.Case #: 66717. still no rewards.Ty for ur interes u give for my ticket.

Comment

Why do many ppl got bug in this event? In my server, the majority seems fine (though not sure if someone has problem with it). Guys all you need to do is have 3 crypt keys to do that necropolis event and you don't need 3 crypt keys daily. All you have to do is clear 1 level of necropolis per day (after clearing 1 starge, go to the next stage and then leave. The next day beat that stage and go to the next and leave. Do it over and over. You can also just blitz the necro per day (don't blitz all, just 1 level and that's 30-second blitz only) after that cancel blitz and claim reward. Well I'm not sure if other servers or specific ppls havenecro event bug or they just don't do the event process well (maybe some just forgot to scroll down in hot events and see the necropolis event tab XD )

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

fix the tormented necropolit bug

no hlp with me problem and it pass 2 days *** :|

Comment

Yes, it's glitched. I run necro daily anyway so I'm not crying about compensation, but I wasn't able to claim rewards, yesterday.

If R2 refuses to admit it, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X