No announcement yet.

Kabam/Yahoo Account Transfer Procedure - Now Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#02163606.created a new account many time,try to bind but the result is character already exist

Comment

Originally posted by WillPower1 View Post
      I am having no luck with the Transfer from Yahoo. No Code pop up. Went back to Yahoo and the Page is now shut down and a note with your transfer is completed. And nothing is showing up. Please HELP
      Hi, please send in a ticket to R2. Provide your server and character name, and they'll help you figure things out.
      Originally posted by R238987981 View Post
      #02163606.created a new account many time,try to bind but the result is character already exist
      This is not an R2 ticket number. Please send in a ticket to R2 for assistance by clicking on Support on the game screen, or the link at the bottom of the server selection screen.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi guys a quick question i have yahoo mail account but i dont use yahoo games i loggin on wartune.r2games.com i need to transfer or not i am from S232 Flameglade or only players from kabam sv who use yahoo games to log on game need to transfer their account?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TripluS93 View Post
          Hi guys a quick question i have yahoo mail account but i dont use yahoo games i loggin on wartune.r2games.com i need to transfer or not i am from S232 Flameglade or only players from kabam sv who use yahoo games to log on game need to transfer their account?? Thanks
          This is only for Kabam customers who play through Yahoo.

Comment

# 68650 has created new account,try to bind but the result is character already exist help me pls

Comment

68683 follow the the step,the same answer character already exist

Comment

I have done all the steps and the character was bound successfully

question when we will be able to loggin to our servers ? im afraid to try to loggin as u said it that the new kabam account shouldnt contain character on it ?

Comment

68650 and 68683 .
                  Both tickets have been relayed.

@mk2kind.
                  Just follow the steps carefully, and no you don`t need a character on kabam make a new account.
                  And then you can follow the steps to move the yahoo account on kabam.

Comment

where i can find a transfer key ?

Comment

Originally posted by M1ster99 View Post
                      where i can find a transfer key ?
                      Follow the instructions in post 1, please.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Transfer procedure failed

Mods,
                        I heard that there will be a manual transfer for the players that could'nt transfer their characters as it failed multiple times. If this is true, could you please let us know the ETA?

P.S I'l quit if my guildmates cant make it....buy this. And, I'm still a balenor

Comment

i was successful......my main problem was the login auto-choosing a server and making me login to make a new character. tyvm for the fix though

Comment

Very pleased this issue has been resolved and glad to be keeping my former Yahoo! playing guildies around. Thanks for this R2

Now please go and fix the login issue, im bored ;p

Comment

Will there be any type of compensation package for all of us that were displaced and aggravated by this issue?

Comment

If the procedure fails, please file a ticket.
                                They will help with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X