No announcement yet.

Kabam/Yahoo Account Transfer Procedure - Now Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where i have a key transfer ? please to news .

Comment

Originally posted by insani_TH View Post
      where i have a key transfer ? please to news .
      If you play Wartune through Yahoo Games, and have gotten the platform shutdown notice, then follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to move your login from Yahoo Games to Kabam so that you can keep playing your character. This is ONLY for players who go through Yahoo Games.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I would like to add a little note to this.
        When you made a new Kabam account for the transfer it is important that you do NOT click on your server.
        You need to click right away on the transfer button

If you first click on your server the system will think you have a character present on the server.
        The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
        Please think twice about your posts!
        [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

@R2, Since I have been attempting to transfer my my account only to have no success, I cannot help to wonder that there is not anything in this forum or elsewhere that offers assurances that this "character already exists for this account" issue is actually being taken towards a fix.

I have seen multiple should haves and shouldn't haves but absolutely nothing that has any direction or fix or end in sight assurances.

Over the last three days I have spent too much of my time searching and changing and trying different avenues to get my investment to work.

The advice being given is lame, too late or simply worthless.

Now perhaps there is somebody that actually understands the matter at hand and actually has a fix OR there is a patch in the works to repair the glitch in the transfer.

PLEASE do not answer with another patronizing remark.

Comment

Originally posted by SirGreySkull View Post
            @R2, Since I have been attempting to transfer my my account only to have no success, I cannot help to wonder that there is not anything in this forum or elsewhere that offers assurances that this "character already exists for this account" issue is actually being taken towards a fix.

I have seen multiple should haves and shouldn't haves but absolutely nothing that has any direction or fix or end in sight assurances.

Over the last three days I have spent too much of my time searching and changing and trying different avenues to get my investment to work.

Now perhaps there is somebody that actually understands the matter at hand and actually has a fix OR there is a patch in the works to repair the glitch in the transfer.

If you have filed a ticket already, please give me the number. If not, please file a ticket and post the number here. I'll poke a GM to look at it for you.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by SirGreySkull View Post

There is no fix necessary as there is no glitch, the process works perfectly if you follow the instructions. I am sorry if you feel this response is patronizing, it isn't meant to be it is simply the truth. However as some people seem to be having trouble completing the process on their own we are happy to help, but you have to cooperate with us. When you respond to tickets you are not providing the agents with the information they requested, which makes it impossible to help you. You were asked over 24 hours ago to provide a fresh e-mail address that is not associated with any existing Kabam accounts, you have yet to provide the agent with this. I am not mentioning this here in an attempt to embarrass you, but to show other people reading this that we are happy to help. While I understand people are frustrated your constant pessimism and negative posts aren't helping. If you want this problem to be resolved cooperate with the agents who are trying to help you and we will get your character transferred for you. We want to help.

Comment

OMG John you couldn't resist could you?

J. Quote "but you have to cooperate with us."
                S. Just where have I not cooperated? Be very careful of the answer.

J. Quote "When you respond to tickets you are not providing the agents with the information they requested,"
                S. I filed two tickets with no response. You asked me for my ticket number not once but twice, but there wasn't one.(3-28@10:20, 10:52) My next move was to contact you and ask....
                S. Quote "If I need to submit another ticket, to whom should the ticket go to and what should be the category?" (3-28@10:51) Of which I have received no response. Just how am I to know if I am doing this right? I looked into the past posts. No starter guide on the right way, just a lot of words that are lame, too late or simply worthless, to quote myself.

J. Quote "You were asked over 24 hours ago to provide a fresh e-mail address that is not associated with any existing Kabam accounts, you have yet to provide the agent with this."
                S. Is it possible you could provide me with where and how that request was made. I can't seem to locate it.

Well, still on my own,at 7:54 this morning I filed another ticket with r2 and this time got a response. At 11:50A today I sent you the confirmation number.
                Also to add, through the advice of another player I opened yet another Kabam account and that one is currently waiting for the next attempt. I will not under any circumstances touch that account without proper instruct.

J. Quote "constant pessimism and negative posts aren't helping.
                S. No John, sadly to admit, they likely aren't, but neither have you.

Comment

character name: vandame73 . server S9,i still can not merge my account, please help me

Comment

this code [removed] it is not working, can you change it please, it gives me that error, i followed all steps, with new account, disabled adblok and enabled pop ups, but it gives me that error s2009, i also tried from different browsers, cleard my chace, history
                    1.jpgScarica
                    2.jpgScarica
                    Rispondi, Rispondi a tutti o Inoltra | Altro
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-30-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Please do NOT post your transfer key anywhere- this is your personal key for your character. Treat it like a password, guard it like a password. If you need assistance with your key, please send in a ticket.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• If anyone is still getting the Character Already Exists error, go back and create a new Kabam account (yep, I know, it's a pain). Log out of this account- Do Not enter any game servers with this account.

Start back from Step 1 and follow the steps exactly as written.

When you go back to your Brand New Kabam account and click on Wartune, it might throw you into the newest Wartune server automatically. Click the BACK button on your browser- Do Not Enter the server. You'll be taken back to the Server Selection screen where you can enter your key.

Please note- If you have any characters on the account at all, anywhere, it will not transfer the Yahoo Games character to it.
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-30-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Quick question... Is anyone else having trouble activating VIP or buying balens now that we've switched to kabam? it says that my order cannot be processed at this time still for doing my VIP and I've tried several times.

Comment

• Originally posted by AtiaStark View Post
                            Quick question... Is anyone else having trouble activating VIP or buying balens now that we've switched to kabam? it says that my order cannot be processed at this time still for doing my VIP and I've tried several times.
                            Try again after the 1st. Let us know if you're still having an issue.

Comment

• Can't go to the Wartune Server Page.

Comment

• question. from 30 march we cant log in r2 wartune with yahoo acc?? to play wartune we should to transfer the account to kabam?

Comment

Working...
                                X