Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers up
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Logging in right now

Comment

• Is back now
        Never judge by past or present, because that person can surprise you in the future.

Toon: Adamir.
        Level: 77
        Guild Name: TheSaints
        Server: 25-US west

Comment

• Originally posted by JFK66 View Post
          poor ppl ... have to sit and watch forum the whole day and again and again make waiting-posts ... get a meaningful real life
          i had one, wartune stole it from me!

Comment

• Servers on !!! xD

Comment

• Thank you all for today. Has been fun.
              Jherek
              Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• Finnaly up

Comment

• Hey guys, stop complain! Its better for us all to be done now and to work properly, not to be bugged and to need other emergency maintenance to fix bugs.

If we can complain for smtg this is the miserable compensation. Guys from oceanic servers lost world bosses (they still have some time for last one) and tanks. 300K gold/daru and 3 runestones are mockery compensation.
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• server up but still cnt access my account! stuck at loading screen ! FIX plz

Comment

• after my 3rd refresh and waiting for about 15 minutes i'm still stucked at loading 40 / 79%.WOW! i'm impressed,R2 what have u put inside? o.O

Comment

• so some people are getting the unicorn and others the lycan.. whats with that???

Comment

• why i can't enter my wartune??? -_- already clear all my coockies and still cant enter...

Comment

• seems like the female chars are getting the lycan and the males are getting the unicorn.. so i guess class wars winners get the opposite one they dont have?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	33.png
Views:	3
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	1685314 why it still become like at this even i already wait for 1 hour??? -_-

Comment

• Wtffff why im still not able to enter lol...it loading until 40% then become black screen -_- im already clear my coockies n other thing but still not able to enter...someone please help me or explain to me why this thing happen??? :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X