Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost all BG's i can enter (so i lost 3k honor), 1st WB-over 2kkk gold (the only one can do), Tank. And all compensation i get is 300k gold and 300k daru?!
    They start to mock us... But no problem, after this maintenance are sylph, runes and loading problems so they make us to wait another 8 hours and we lose again a lot of stuff and they gain money and pass away our problems
    I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
    Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
    Fighting til' the wars won!
    (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
    Name:CyanPile
    Class:Archer
    Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• pfff i understand why blood and jad dont have new upgrades now ... all work for wartune tss
      [S60]XBlackDevilX
      Guilde: Chrono Leader (Ruling guilde)
      LVL 90
      BR 160k +

You don't like me ? Nice because i'm not here for be liked !!!

Comment

• best update ever feels like next maint very soon with offcourse another crappy compensation

Comment

• Can't claim 100 devotion rewards, how is it?

Comment

• This is just another update for the worst!

Solo Arena cut in Half = only half rewards
            Sylphs fight in solo arena on both sides = Now biggest Cash Noob with a Purpel or Orange Sylph can beat Easy all no cashers with blue 1-2 star ones the cash sylph makes sure of it

But this follows just the trend i remark in the last few months the want to get rid of no and low cash players, so its high time not only to stop paying VIP but to stop the game all together.
            Last edited by Wittekind; 04-10-2014, 01:33 PM.
            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
            S416 - Whispering Hills
            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• I noticed that while the insignia reward for group arena has been doubled to 30 the PVP points still remains at 15... Not quite double rewards is it? Or is this a bug?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaccaP View Post
                I noticed that while the insignia reward for group arena has been doubled to 30 the PVP points still remains at 15... Not quite double rewards is it? Or is this a bug?
                Probably an intentional "oversight" that they didn't tell us about that when claiming rewards would be doubled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunso888 View Post
                  Can't claim 100 devotion rewards, how is it?
                  same here 100 devotion reward is black impossible to claim , but since it is no big deal for the casher no hope the fix it soon!
                  “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                  George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• you should fix the chat, after maitnence our names start on a different line then where it says guild/party/world....very annoying

EX;
                    [Guild] [*diamond for VIP*
                    Avery] hi.
                    the VIP diamond makes it put out name on a different line lol

Comment

• sincerely there's some good parts of the patch and some bad parts. good chance for those to like help to the ppl cuzz they can choice if do attempt or not (including spire but no tok), and bad things cuzz there's still a lot of bugs
                      Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      [*]Group Arena attempts have been decreased to 15 while rewards have been doubled.
                      the multiplayer arena wins says 30 insignias and 15 pvp points. think must say 30 insignias and 30 pvp points cuzz is doubled. thats what i think
                      Server: S226 Shiver Howl
                      Character: çrash
                      Class: Mage
                      Guild: Styx

The rest is confidential

Comment

• LAGING BECOME WORSE

Comment

• can you remove those player statues?
                          nobody cares and they are just slowing down the whole cloud city

Comment

• When we get that compensation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunso888 View Post
                              Can't claim 100 devotion rewards, how is it?
                              Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                              same here 100 devotion reward is black impossible to claim , but since it is no big deal for the casher no hope the fix it soon!
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ion-Workaround

Comment

• thank you very much emma and more power to Wartune...but please.....um....bring the old love thy mount event and the soul crystal event.....thanks ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X