Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyvm r2 i have no complaints only patience gives u win i m following condor cause of condor i got patience in this game ty condorhere alot and ty r2 )

Comment

Originally posted by GodlebeLives View Post
      I hope there will be a compensation pac for the constant disconnects today all day long and the massive game LAG due to this patch. unbelievable how UNPLAYABLE Game is today!!
      I hardly lose connection in Wartune and I don't even lag. The point is, the type of connection you're using is incompetent to run Wartune. I have seen alof of people use slow connections and yet they still complain. There will be no Compensation Packs if you keep disconnecting or having lags. The truth of the matter is, you need to get a New PC, or try to upgrade it or try to get a faster connection.
      when you use a slow connection, the load ups will hang at a particular point, and to be quite honest, events like bg, tanks and world boss requires a good connection to load the screen fast. You should also know, people with bad lags and slow connections are prone to losing honor than those otherwise.
      Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
      As usual, they do not want to explain what is going on. They want you to screw up testing it out and then either start over on one of the countless new servers that die off faster than they can create them, or spend a **** ton of balens to try to recover from the mistakes you made trying to figure out what exactly all the new **** is. So I have to wonder are they going to actually fix ANY of the rampant bugs that are glaringly obvious to the newest of players? I doubt it.
      Yes, I agree with you. But there are alot of people who understand what announcement R2 gives. Though to me I think having to spend money to learn from a mistake or flaw being made earllier is not a good idea. But I am sure when the patch is introduced, there should be some kind of a guide to help new people get to understand the game.
      Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-10-2014, 12:07 AM.

Comment

what a bummer -.- 2 more honor titles after LD isnt included in this update

Comment

Originally posted by superace11 View Post
          what a bummer -.- 2 more honor titles after LD isnt included in this update
          If you read some blogs, they gave things that were o\confirmed and were not confirmed. So if you don't see any new ranks above Lord Devine, that's to say, it was not confirmed to happen at this time.

Comment

What's streamlining card system?

Comment

What is that Optimized the Tormented Necropolis. ? any know?

Comment

Originally posted by kaziuhiro View Post
                What is that Optimized the Tormented Necropolis. ? any know?
                Originally posted by xArwenx View Post
                What's streamlining card system?
                Since the R2 Staffs has not given indepth knowledge/information regarding this patch notes, I hope if you see it in the game, you will get to understand better

Comment

Idk if I am happy or not about this...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    Guild Battle Adjustments

To provide a better Guild Battle experience for players, some adjustments have been made. Please continue reading to find out what’s been added and changed.

Optimized Mystery Tower:
                    • At the beginning of Guild Battle while no Mystery Towers are occupied, damage dealt to the Ward Tower decreases by 100%. In other words, damage dealt to both guild’s Ward Towers will be negated.
                    • During Guild Battle, every occupied Mystery Tower increases damage to the opponent’s Ward Tower by 50%.

Note: The above do not come into effect when an attack is from a War Chariot.

Once a guild occupies all four Mystery Towers, damage dealt to the opponent’s Ward Tower increases by 100%, as shown below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80492[/ATTACH]

Reward Twists:
                    • To collect individual Guild Battle rewards on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, players should participate in the Guild Battle and remain in the battlefield until the event ends.
                    • If a guild ranks in the guild ranking list, all members of the guild will be rewarded.
                    • New rewards added: Mount Training Whips and Guild Contribution points.
                    OK, I have a serious question about this, if it increases by 50% with each tower, how can all four towers only give 100%?? 4 x 50 = 200 in any math I have ever encountered....

Comment

Why is there no warning in-game for maintenance? I just used all my high lvl pots for cata and now i'm gonna lose them. the little we get as compensation is not going to recover that cost.

Comment

Nice of you guys (R2) to compensate us for loss of play time, which ofc you don't have to. Many online MMORPG and similar type games have regular maintenance/updates and don't pass out fr33 stu44 for them..... but isn't the 3 rune-stones part a little silly as many of the rune's can and do take 1k+ stones to upgrade at about lv6-7? IDK sorry if I seem ungrateful just seemed a little pointless to give us 3 rune-stones as part of the comp pack. Anyway some of the new updates look pretty cool and some of them not to sure about yet. And as some1 else mentioned would be nice if you gave us a little better description of some of the updates. Example what does Optimized Neco mean exactly?
                        Last edited by MrBogus; 04-10-2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Well, if the arena attempts were lowered, is there any improvement in the matching system? Like, not only same level area, but BR as well?
                          When you lower the attempts but leave the matching untouched, it will only mean that the high BR (wallet warriors and/or older servers' players) get their rewards faster. At least at the moment in 30 attempts one could manage 2-3 wins at least. I, for one, go for arena battles for the cross-server pvp points (since I stand close to no chance in BG).
                          By the way, could there be an improvement to the BG matching as well? Like balance the total BR of the 2 teams?
                          Too often while entering the battlegrounds the other team had half of the players godlike, while my team 1 or 2 at most.

Other than that, this RES thingy seems quite cool. Will it also work against bosses?

Comment

Originally posted by R249212 View Post
                            Why is there no warning in-game for maintenance? I just used all my high lvl pots for cata and now i'm gonna lose them. the little we get as compensation is not going to recover that cost.
                            Their was multiple in game warnings I believe they started at the 1 hour out mark.

Comment

so we need make a party for treasure map hunt?
                              They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

I for one can't wait for the update and i'm very excited to know i can do jewel hunt and fishing while blitzing now...good call....group arena 15 attempts plus added doubble rewards also a good call...happy with these updates

Comment

Working...
                                X