Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
    so we need make a party for treasure map hunt?
    No they can be done solo but imo looks like you might be better off with a party in the long run as long as that party can agree on a balanced system of opening maps as the opener has a chance for a higher reward then the rest of group. Also I believe something about bad *** mobs guarding said treasure is also possible. Again this is just my opinion as I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      That's as good as saying that maintenance could take any time between 1 minute and 48 hours
      Why not 49 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by NunYa2013 View Post
        OK, I have a serious question about this, if it increases by 50% with each tower, how can all four towers only give 100%?? 4 x 50 = 200 in any math I have ever encountered....
        100% you get back original damage and increasea +100%

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
          What was the point of this?
          that was Chuck Norris beating the **** out af him ))))
          Last edited by LADYSTARKk; 04-10-2014, 02:34 AM.

Comment

people quitting lol

there seems at the moment a lot of people quitting on my server because they haven,t got the time to keep up with all the new stuff well done r2 u have just increased the amount of time people need to be on game so u will lose even more players .i remember when u could do everything in about 4 hours no more.people do 12 hr shift at work sleep for 8hrs that only leave 4 hrs per day and thats if u dont eat or go toilet have a wash and shave .u will lose even more people well done ! that seems to be the topic in my guild not enough time can be given to game and their toon so quitting .and a lot of them are cash players .pendragon cheers guys well thought out

Comment

yay 9999 items per bag slot.... oh no? dont have? ah it. Lets buy balens to get more bag slots! (Yeah Right~)
              Originally posted by R2_Emma
              For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
              On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
              Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
              A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
              33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Maps need something better cuz its bored....lol

Comment

If a player is not in party, can the player gain rewards while in Amethyst Mine or Slyph Atoll?

Comment

pls add advanced amethyst second time. me and my many friends has never played,cuz its very late.

Comment

1. Sounds good, soon enough low lvl players will no longer go to battlegrounds because of the huge diferences between them and the „prepaid” players.

2. Everybody is complaining about the lag and the speed of characters during party battles (especially in mpd, bg and arena), but nobody seems to care about these issues.

3. Would be great if while in arena a party could no longer meet more than 3 times in a row the same enemy party. This sounds like fair and much more fun.

4. When I chose to play with my character in Trollfen server, I didnt know at that time that the most important things there are happening at 4-5 in the morning (because of the server time). I only chose a name from a very long list of servers. Now I cant participate in my guild battles, unless I wake up very early in the morning. I suppose this happened to many players. Maybe somebody can find a solution to that and give us a choice to play the game in full.

Btw, I am Brutalisk of Legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by NunYa2013 View Post
                        OK, I have a serious question about this, if it increases by 50% with each tower, how can all four towers only give 100%?? 4 x 50 = 200 in any math I have ever encountered....
                        at start all damage -100%, all damage = 4 x 50 - 100

[S3] Worg Lair
                        Elite
                        Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

“Reader, imagine you are a heavy casher. Now imagine you are an idiot. But I repeat myself.”
                          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                          HST

Comment

can't wait see the casher waste their money...

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                              I hardly lose connection in Wartune and I don't even lag. The point is, the type of connection you're using is incompetent to run Wartune. I have seen alof of people use slow connections and yet they still complain. There will be no Compensation Packs if you keep disconnecting or having lags. The truth of the matter is, you need to get a New PC, or try to upgrade it or try to get a faster connection.
                              when you use a slow connection, the load ups will hang at a particular point, and to be quite honest, events like bg, tanks and world boss requires a good connection to load the screen fast. You should also know, people with bad lags and slow connections are prone to losing honor than those otherwise.

Yes, I agree with you. But there are alot of people who understand what announcement R2 gives. Though to me I think having to spend money to learn from a mistake or flaw being made earllier is not a good idea. But I am sure when the patch is introduced, there should be some kind of a guide to help new people get to understand the game.
                              well i built my own pc fast as anything but the only time i lag is inside tok for some reason so work that out oh mighty lagless one

Comment

This is an awesome change! TY

Comment

Working...
                                X