Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only thing for weaker players to do is spam attack in amethyst mines. Deny them double time. Do it. It works. Why fight in sylph atoll? Press refuse duel anyways folks. Save time.

Comment

i was hoping for an answer to the lag issue ive tried everything getting abit disillusioned watching people going past me in gb etc also never making wb before respawn times ends so missing out on hits ect last wb im sure i seen a tortoise on crutches go past me but i doubt they will address the issue but until they do i will not be buying balens so free to play till i get bored

Comment

how much time to wait when game begin work?
        Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

Fix the lag in guild battles. Fix the bugs in guild battles. Thank you.

Comment

IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

o.O i cant see the light

Comment

SO this means that if in mines have a 4 people party but I am alone. When they attack me they can beat me 4 vs 1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                  what is the new thing about this ??
                  our current system is exactly like this !
                  Before this patch having 4mystery towers healed your ward tower now having 4 towers increases the dmg done to the enemy ward tower

Comment

so what??

Comment

• compensation for last time? who has not appeared?

Comment

• Originally posted by darksander View Post
                        Well, if the arena attempts were lowered, is there any improvement in the matching system? Like, not only same level area, but BR as well?
                        When you lower the attempts but leave the matching untouched, it will only mean that the high BR (wallet warriors and/or older servers' players) get their rewards faster. At least at the moment in 30 attempts one could manage 2-3 wins at least. I, for one, go for arena battles for the cross-server pvp points (since I stand close to no chance in BG).
                        By the way, could there be an improvement to the BG matching as well? Like balance the total BR of the 2 teams?
                        Too often while entering the battlegrounds the other team had half of the players godlike, while my team 1 or 2 at most.

Other than that, this RES thingy seems quite cool. Will it also work against bosses?
                        They sc.rew us up sometimes when they match with higher levels but there should be no matching by battle rating, just by level as it is now. Not R2`s problem some players leveled 70 and forgot about battle rating.
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• **** 300k gold ****** nerds 8 hour no play jesus !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Them need to include 80 solo dungos to for get a chance to get green lvl 80 itmes for Refine Crystals to 80 set?
                            or will them only be for sales?
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              Them need to include 80 solo dungos to for get a chance to get green lvl 80 itmes for Refine Crystals to 80 set?
                              or will them only be for sales?
                              buy them with balens or get them from th empd item drops only way gears designed to get harder to get the higher lvl u get

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                They sc.rew us up sometimes when they match with higher levels but there should be no matching by battle rating, just by level as it is now. Not R2`s problem some players leveled 70 and forgot about battle rating.
                                Totally agrre.

Comment

Working...
                                X