Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    Does this mean we can form party and fight with other party ?

That would be fun... Guild skirmish!

Comment

not about new patch...................... how do i put up profile pic??...............i can put up folder but dont c how to make pic profil pic

Comment

omg tok slyps - crushed

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          I hardly lose connection in Wartune and I don't even lag. The point is, the type of connection you're using is incompetent to run Wartune. I have seen alof of people use slow connections and yet they still complain. There will be no Compensation Packs if you keep disconnecting or having lags. The truth of the matter is, you need to get a New PC, or try to upgrade it or try to get a faster connection.
          when you use a slow connection, the load ups will hang at a particular point, and to be quite honest, events like bg, tanks and world boss requires a good connection to load the screen fast. You should also know, people with bad lags and slow connections are prone to losing honor than those otherwise.
          When I login into my server I have lags, lags and nothing else except lags, in MPDs, PVPs, WB(I don't remember when I did double attack in both WB and Cata and GB Ward). When I login to neighbour server little younger, but the same loaded as my) I have not any lags at all. I use the same HW & SW & connection provider. Conclusion: THIS IS NOT MY(PLAYER) PROBLEM, THIS IS SERVER PROBLEM ONLY.

Comment

never main got it =p

Comment

sighhh i would like to suggest that for european servers you do maint during the night! after all it is unfair that main starts first thing in the morning and goes on for hours .. even longer infact when you add more patches (i am not moaning or complaining it is simply a suggestion) therefroe we would lose hours upon hours of playing time then rush for the rest of the day to get all in the game done so we can still go to bed at a reasonable hour! lol .. like i said its just a thought and a suggestion so pls do not
              jump on me! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                When I login into my server I have lags, lags and nothing else except lags, in MPDs, PVPs, WB(I don't remember when I did double attack in both WB and Cata and GB Ward). When I login to neighbour server little younger, but the same loaded as my) I have not any lags at all. I use the same HW & SW & connection provider. Conclusion: THIS IS NOT MY(PLAYER) PROBLEM, THIS IS SERVER PROBLEM ONLY.
                I think it can also depend on the gaming card you use.
                Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                well i built my own pc fast as anything but the only time i lag is inside tok for some reason so work that out oh mighty lagless one
                I do Lag In ToK Sometimes, especially if I am doing ToK(NM), but the lag is not that severe as people have been saying.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  That's as good as saying that maintenance could take any time between 1 minute and 48 hours
                  Or the cable guy saying he will be there between 8 and 4 which means 8 and next monday
                  Last edited by Lucipher23; 04-10-2014, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                    No they can be done solo but imo looks like you might be better off with a party in the long run as long as that party can agree on a balanced system of opening maps as the opener has a chance for a higher reward then the rest of group. Also I believe something about bad *** mobs guarding said treasure is also possible. Again this is just my opinion as I see it.
                    So what you are saying is this will be like Amethyst mines and suck for all but the top 10% of the server.

Comment

why the event for leveling not really like in the description? i just playing about 3 days but event for lvl 25 dissapear and level 32 dissapear to

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        lol No Lowering of Exp from 70-80 and no 9999 stacking of items -_-
                        is frome 74-80 and problie coming later under another part of 1.46
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

How is it that in easy mode of TOK, the AI have orange and purple sylphs and the AI can Delphic on 1st shot when we have not the rage to do so. That is a bothersome issue I think should be addressed

Comment

any level range for party members? or level doesn't matter? @.@
                            IGN: Kayeâ„¢
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                              I think it can also depend on the gaming card you use.

I do Lag In ToK Sometimes, especially if I am doing ToK(NM), but the lag is not that severe as people have been saying.
                              TOK is the lag-est part of the game.. dont think they care

Comment

Originally posted by jhonatan64 View Post
                                not about new patch...................... how do i put up profile pic??...............i can put up folder but dont c how to make pic profil pic
                                scroll up! along the log out button click settings .. locate edit profile picture on your left ad upload

Comment

Working...
                                X