No announcement yet.

A Thank You to Two R2Games Employees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why have we started overpraising people for doing their job? Yes, I appreciate the fact that the yahoo problem was a major concern to a number of players but why was it so hard to sort out? Also I do question why people play game through a third party. Maybe it's cos I am soooooooooooooooo old!!!
    Jherek
    Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      that black guy with glasses seems like Zebq to me XD
      Might be Zebq, has all his clothing on!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
        Why have we started overpraising people for doing their job? Yes, I appreciate the fact that the yahoo problem was a major concern to a number of players but why was it so hard to sort out? Also I do question why people play game through a third party. Maybe it's cos I am soooooooooooooooo old!!!
        not overpricing it's respecting the once who deserve and players who play in third party don't really start it as knowing or by ads and something its hard to sort out cause its done by code only professionals can understand
        Rajesh
        In Game
        Server: [S429]Umberwich
        Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

Why was the yahoo transfer only available for a couple of days??? I have a friend who didn`t log in for a few days because of the whole thing with Yahoo and then when he did and saw the transfer thing and tried it said he couldn`t as it was only available before the 31st.
          It is still there in the log in page now so WHY is it it unavailable?? He has now quit and lost a year old toon

Comment

Y2Jericho, these people didn't decide to do the work off their own backs - they were told to do it - and as far as some of the comments are around the forums it wasn't 100% successful
            Jherek
            Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
              Y2Jericho, these people didn't decide to do the work off their own backs - they were told to do it - and as far as some of the comments are around the forums it wasn't 100% successful
              ty I just think those guys did good job it is yahoo problem of shutting down but r2 somehow able to help people with these guys so I am just standing with them!! and there is nothing called 100% successful without 99 times failure!!
              Rajesh
              In Game

Comment

Best IT team

What can i say i'm proud
                Attached Files

Comment

OK!!! Well done guys!!! I do appreciate that for the players on Yahoo it was important. Maybe if I had been in their situation I would be as thankful. HOWEVER there are a lot of issues in this game that affect everybody that don't seem to be addressed.

Oh, I do feel I need to add, I am an IT engineer. It adds a bit of perspective.
                  Jherek
                  Guild Master TheCore

Comment

knowing isn't doing, doing is everything who do will keep on doing something more hope these guys were put on new mission!! to clear lags.. then everyone will love them!! :P
                    Rajesh
                    In Game

Comment

right is zebq i know him in rl D:

Comment

Thank u so mutch for everything and not only say this to the 2 employees but to u all the 2 employees thank u for not giving up ^_^

Comment

I'm not on those servers with problems but i say thx to them! Gj!

Comment

I am not a great fan of the people behind R2 and have been very critical and have had very very few interactions that have been positive or yielded any positive results in any real way... However there has been ONE single person that did go to bat for me and showed humanity and some real honesty--that was MAX...So, I would like to give a forum shoutout to Max and thank him for trying to help me multiple times and giving me real responses--not just canned premade nonresponses
                            ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                            SquishyFoxy
                            S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                            (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

For all of u that are coming up for R2, how do u know they are working so hard and have sleepless nights, i call ** bet u Cupcake are part of R2 now u want to come try and make like the players are fools
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

So they solve one little thing whoopy doo what about the 120 other bugs and problems persisting in the game

Comment

Working...
                                X