No announcement yet.

A Thank You to Two R2Games Employees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx but i hope all team " R2 team " do the best to make this game more exciting as the game start to be boring as this game start to be boring as no good events and this game without events will be nothing i think you kn that if you don't kn that will be ............. let's say what's the point when you put prizes on the events that a few players only can get it , you will not lose anything if you gave 1 mount or clothing for free by the event every month you will get more challenge " more challenge = more money" as he cashers will not let the non cashers a cross them and more challenge mean more exciting

Comment

I recently had the misfortune of not being able to log in for bout 2 weeks(all by my own design) so i am the first to say lag no lag, whatever i am just grateful there are people like them working at R2. THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A GAME IT"S A COMMUNITY Keep it up guys and thanks from this non casher....
      Player: Vix
      Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Resurgence
      Lvl 80
      Class: Archer
      BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by Bendis83 View Post
        Might be Zebq, has all his clothing on!
        Not might be. It is him I can bet.

Comment

first i would like to give credit to them for solving problems in the game much appreciated

but then in the other hand u solved nothing for most of us here
          Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-10-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            that black guy with glasses seems like Zebq to me XD
            I agree with you...Imao
            Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Comment

i think i paied for that sing on the back good work

Server : S38x
              Class : Archer
              BR : 180k+
              Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

They are Zebq and pipster! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  that black guy with glasses seems like Zebq to me XD
                  Guy in black is Zebq, guy in green is Pipster. XD
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

u should fire them , they must watch po rn all day , they dont fix nor help fixing anything lol

Comment

Cmon you guys, say thank you...we had 40+ pages of ranting and unhappiness about losing our accounts

Comment

in multiplayer arena, is it only the insigs that were doubled? how about the points? and they reduced it to 15 attempts :|
                        IGN: jrimba
                        Level: 71
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Honor
                        Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                        Br: 150k and counting
                        just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

prop.wrong forum but hu cares i want say special thx for w ww.************ Head Magister thx for her i can play again fhit no log inn prp. she was wery friendly and helpful fhen i was almst cive up to try cet help and thx for her i enyoy wrtune again ty again and want say you eavsome Magister if you read this (and i yusualy have only bad to say)lol

that sensored word wasnt swearing it was web side adress yust in case i tel
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-14-2014, 12:50 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

think while your at it you can get the blunder twins to fix the lag since in your infinite greed you decided to merge the heck out of some servers?

Comment

Thank you for taking time in instancing the people with yahoo accounts
                              http://r2cdn.r2games.com/en/wartune/.../images/r2.gif

An answer brings no illumination
                              unless the question has matured to a point where
                              it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes its fruit
                              Therefore learn how to put a question

Comment

only just saw this thread but a huge thank you to these two! I am an ex-Yahoo'er and have found my way onto Kabam with ease and am able to continue on thanks to ya'll! Keep on being amazing you two the world needs more awesome customer service, and ya'll fit the bill!

Comment

Working...
                                X