Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 4/11 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol :3
    really?
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• TY R2... For Stabbing us in the Back! i wish we could have take backs on BALENS! like you do on everything you damn well please! I spent my money to get all those PVP points in the lvl80 BG and also made you lots of money by whooping on people that attacked me(they spend to try to beat me) and i thought the Lycan was a "TY" from R2... BUT NO!!!!! it is a big ** U! to all usthat put the work and $$$ into this game FOR YOU!
      Play the game
      Don't let the game play you!
      Being from an older server doesn't make you big
      Not bullying the new guys makes you the bigger person.

Comment

• spending real dough is the key to success

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          they are not fixing the sylph auto awakening, that is staying. think, 10 less solo arena's makes it tougher to get to the top with auto sylph involved, this is how they ge tyou to spend more.
          True ty dont like the auto sylph feature while afk, ty for stepping up 84nsh33

Comment

• 1 Week has past when this mount was released in S1, why fix it just now? We will miss guild battle in Oceanic servers, damn!
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
              df does not affect wb if archers are getting more gold its cause of crit and determination ...DEAL WITH IT
              I'm a knight with 6300 critical and level 10 determination, change game if you don't know how to play wb
              In Game Name: Viktoria
              Server: [S4] Bretheran Abyss
              Level: 80
              Class: Knight
              Guild: FREEDOM

Comment

• ok hold on! you guys not only take back the mount, but you drop the stats from +100 to +20? ***? Why not 40 or 50? Dam and I just put mor money in this dam gam.

Comment

• Release Forum Updates like this before announcing in servers please. 20 minutes is not very much warning. 15 if you want to save your current progress.

Comment

• fix before 8.00 PM
                    because oceanic server have GB
                    need your support, guys

Comment

• this was your stuff up. you have known since S1 got the patch 1st about this so let us get the +100 nether lycan for 25 mount spirits and leave the evil unicorn to the class wars winners. since this was your stuff up it should be our gain.

i do have the nether lycan atm and idk wither i keep it, lose it and get evil unicorn or i lose both and my 25 mount spirits
                      Server: Oceanic
                      IGN: RoadsideBomb

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisykittyLu View Post
                        How about fixing this automatic morphing into sylph in afk mode, its impossible to do ToK, WB gives less return if you use afk, and anywhere you battle a player with stronger sylph like in solo arena or plunder you cannot win anymore.
                        main problem is WB, you can,t do wb afk mode , becose at end round spaw sylph

Comment

• sempak g jadi dapet nether lycan

Comment

• tonite is GB friday so wat happens then?

Comment

• compensatation insigniaa 1k pls

Comment

• whats wrong with this game 2 days in a row you have it down to fix getting very annoying i have to do 23 servers on here and your bonus yesterday was a joke noticed all servers had low gold than before your fix of this game and your doing it again get it right you have messed up my day totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X