Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 4/11 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-2 hours O.O

Comment

• Originally posted by R23263130 View Post
      why no insignia... what about our lost insignia bcoz no GB???
      this I fully agree with never get the insignia that we lose this is very important to some......

Comment

• why they rip off our wb today its hp was so little was done in less then 10min

Comment

• and we didnt get a merge so we shouldnt be affected by that lol

Comment

• 500,000 Gold
            500,000 Daru
            Mount Training Whip x50
            Sylph Sepulcrum x5
            Sylph EXP Scroll x15

double it please...!

Sarafinah @s300 :cool: fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
            Medal: LORD DIVINE
            BR: 100.000
            Job: Mage
            :o im a noob and low cash player

Comment

• How much longer for the maintenance to end ???someone please help me out !!

Comment

• I hope R² won't get bugs on their brains too..!! and if does!! this maintenance will extend for how many hours again!!

Comment

• what about the price of inventory,.....
                  will be lower,.......?????

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Cronus View Post
                    How much longer for the maintenance to end ???someone please help me out !!
                    Compared to yesterday, it shouldn't be too long.
                    To Willow:
                    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• started about 30 mins ago

Comment

• I **DO** think that R2 is adding too much to this game. It lags and there are too many ways that automatically route you to "recharge your account".

Comment

• wat a maintenance??how about gb for tonight..zzz i aready private this day and got set lvl 35 no rewards for insignia damn

Comment

• Are we gonna miss our final GB again? What The eF is wrong with you guys against oceanic servers? is this discrimination ;p
                            Originally posted by R2_Emma
                            For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                            On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                            Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                            A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                            33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

• patch ok, fix for patch ok, 8 hours yesterday and 2 hours today. 10 hours of missed gaming time ""sigh....'' compensation pack? you guys gotta be kidding. does it cost r2 money to hand out better compensation items ? give us atleast one good deal. makes your players more happy!

Comment

• pliss

pliss.. bug DEVOTION 100.. need help

Comment

Working...
                                X