Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryanuo1985 View Post
    More items on the server= more lag. The game does not lag. Either your pc/laptop needs upgrading or so does your internet or both. I have a new laptop and its like playing a new game after playing on my old one. #Loving it

So you Think i got to upgrade my Pc's as well?
    Cause even with this i got massive lag.

CPU Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4,1 GHz
    Mainboard Alienware 07JNH0 Motherboard - X79-Chipset
    2 x Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
    Power Supply 850 Watt
    Ram 4x 8 GB Corsair DDR3 -1600
    SSD 256 GB Samsung PM81
    4 x HDD 1 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 SATA 6 GBit/s
    CD/DVD DVD-Burner Samsung HD753LJ
    Sound Onboard HDA 7.1
    Network connection Gigabit-Ethernet, 802.11n WLAN und Bluetooth 2.1
    Input Devices Alienware TactX Maus und TactX Keyboard
    Operating System Windows 7 Premium

Or should i try get Other Provider since mine do not bring me the 100Mb/s promised and only as http://www.speedanalysis.com/addon.p...don&firstrun=1 Shows 68.47Mb/s in download and 1.97Mb/s in upload.

I am really at the loose please give me your Opinion and a good advice what i should buy!
    Last edited by Wittekind; 04-24-2014, 07:58 AM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Exp-reduction

Check this thread guys

Comment

• please give me alternative to get mount spirit, like insig, not just from GB, Arena but can get from TOK and fishing not just in pvp point

Comment

• DAMN!! "Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card." ok ive got 5 cards with lvl 3... from last week. Why lucky players like me need to fall behind the other ppl who have cards still lvl 1 or 2? I really dont get it. Ok you corrected this then go give us that extra pts which already haved

Comment

• Originally posted by JetroGiBbs View Post
            please give me alternative to get mount spirit, like insig, not just from GB, Arena but can get from TOK and fishing not just in pvp point
            They have given you few alternatives to get pvp points, yet again you want more, so here it comes do CW and buy with glory crystals problem solved

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
              So you Think i got to upgrade my Pc's as well?
              Cause even with this i got massive lag.

CPU Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4,1 GHz
              Mainboard Alienware 07JNH0 Motherboard - X79-Chipset
              2 x Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
              Power Supply 850 Watt
              Ram 4x 8 GB Corsair DDR3 -1600
              SSD 256 GB Samsung PM81
              4 x HDD 1 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 SATA 6 GBit/s
              CD/DVD DVD-Burner Samsung HD753LJ
              Sound Onboard HDA 7.1
              Network connection Gigabit-Ethernet, 802.11n WLAN und Bluetooth 2.1
              Input Devices Alienware TactX Maus und TactX Keyboard
              Operating System Windows 7 Premium

Or should i try get Other Provider since mine do not bring me the 100Mb/s promised and only as http://www.speedanalysis.com/addon.p...don&firstrun=1 Shows 68.47Mb/s in download and 1.97Mb/s in upload.

I am really at the loose please give me your Opinion and a good advice what i should buy!
              Let me give u some tips..

With that hardware setup u must have no problems.. Specially with loading wartune..
              That internet speed is fine tho.. My net speed is way lower than what u got..

But what to do to avoid lags..?

Make sure you clean your browser history once a week including cookies and so on...

If you are using antivirus make sure to disable it or even delete it .. Cuz antiviruses like norton or kaspersky or mcafee will make u slow as ***..

Close programs running in your system tray , close browser tabs and just keep wartune up..

For example if u have IDM,TeamViewer and ... Exit them from their icons in system tray..
              And u can end unnecesary proccesses from task manager (ctrl+alt+delete) will open it.
              If u dont know which process to end u can ask others.. CuZ u can end some windows process that will lead u to a forced restart..

Also use google chrome.. Firefox and IE make u slow on their own..

Comment

• Beside Lost Of Astrals, Do also mention When/During Maintenance, DON'T/CAN"T BLITZ CATACOMB! WILL GET NOTHING!!!!!!

Comment

• okay so am I the only one who woke up this morning lvl 80 and unable to upgrade talents any further past the 135 I am at now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxygen94 View Post
                    Let me give u some tips..

With that hardware setup u must have no problems.. Specially with loading wartune..
                    That internet speed is fine tho.. My net speed is way lower than what u got..

But what to do to avoid lags..?

Make sure you clean your browser history once a week including cookies and so on...

If you are using antivirus make sure to disable it or even delete it .. Cuz antiviruses like norton or kaspersky or mcafee will make u slow as ***..

Close programs running in your system tray , close browser tabs and just keep wartune up..

For example if u have IDM,TeamViewer and ... Exit them from their icons in system tray..
                    And u can end unnecesary proccesses from task manager (ctrl+alt+delete) will open it.
                    If u dont know which process to end u can ask others.. CuZ u can end some windows process that will lead u to a forced restart..

Also use google chrome.. Firefox and IE make u slow on their own..
                    I use Ccleaner at least once a day and browser is set to wipe cache and cookies on closing.
                    As Antivirus i use Avast Pro, Toolbars i dont install out of Princip, in the Browser i use for wartune (Opera) is the only add-on Ad blocker+ ,
                    Chrome i to not use cause you cant deactivate google update for it.
                    In my Task manager i dit deactivatet all not by uset prozesses inclusive internet explorer, google updates, Aero desktop (i dont like it) and of course all processes linked to Windows Media Centre ( i dont use media player) and of course most Important i de installt right away all instant massage programs again spezial Msn, i dont use any(i am not very sociable, have no social network accounts like FB etc. neither).

But at the end it comes down to one Think - Wartune is a Browser game what should run smoothless with much less Pc power then i got and much more running besides.
                    But if you use a simple tool like Fiddler 4.4.6.2 or LiveHTTPHeaders you see where the problem comes from - it is to 90% massive server lag (loots get lost on the routing points).
                    Since the Wartune Servers stand in the good old "US of A" its a bit normal the are well known for the most unstable and overall slowest network in the western world (If you not work for the NSA)

But to play a Browser Game normally - what i like to ask - is it really necessary to have the latest hardware ?

P.S. The original comment where more Ironic then serious.And i got a whole network here whereby of course i use on one of the Pc's as well Chrome - only not on the gaming Pc he is set up to optimal Gaming Experience what works perfect with any client baset game.
                    The problem with Wartune is more like the overflow of Flash player capacities Ram use and the plugin-container.exe of Flash.
                    It could be solved by making Wartune Client Based
                    Last edited by Wittekind; 04-24-2014, 12:00 PM.
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• nvm the dumb question apparently I need to read better lol

Comment

• My mystery points have disapeared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                          I use Ccleaner at least once a day and browser is set to wipe cache and cookies on closing.
                          As Antivirus i use Avast Pro, Toolbars i dont install out of Princip, in the Browser i use for wartune (Opera) is the only add-on Ad blocker+ ,
                          Chrome i to not use cause you cant deactivate google update for it.
                          In my Task manager i dit deactivatet all not by uset prozesses inclusive internet explorer, google updates, Aero desktop (i dont like it) and of course all processes linked to Windows Media Centre ( i dont use media player) and of course most Important i de installt right away all instant massage programs again spezial Msn, i dont use any(i am not very sociable, have no social network accounts like FB etc. neither).

But at the end it comes down to one Think - Wartune is a Browser game what should run smoothless with much less Pc power then i got and much more running besides.
                          But if you use a simple tool like Fiddler 4.4.6.2 or LiveHTTPHeaders you see where the problem comes from - it is to 90% massive server lag (loots get lost on the routing points).
                          Since the Wartune Servers stand in the good old "US of A" its a bit normal the are well known for the most unstable and overall slowest network in the western world (If you not work for the NSA)

But to play a Browser Game normally - what i like to ask - is it really necessary to have the latest hardware ?

P.S. The original comment where more Ironic then serious.And i got a whole network here whereby of course i use on one of the Pc's as well Chrome - only not on the gaming Pc he is set up to optimal Gaming Experience what works perfect with any client baset game.
                          The problem with Wartune is more like the overflow of Flash player capacities Ram use and the plugin-container.exe of Flash.
                          It could be solved by making Wartune Client Based
                          i didnt say server is not lagging.. this servers got lots of problems.. specially with all these Merges it get worse and worse day by day.. i dont have such a huge badass lag on my PC anyways.. and my hardware is kinda half of what u are using.. so i tought i just say what i been doin

but about Client.. im totally agree with that.. cuz having a client for game would fix lots of things.. i been playing Metin2 for over 7 years.. every update came in as a patch.. and done u had no loading every single time.. it was just a fast load of contents from ur hard drive each time u teleproted to a new map or direction.. if Wartune gets a client it would be so much better.. cuz that way people can even log multiple usernames at same time without any problem or getting huge lag cuz of running 2 different browsers

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            [*]Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card.[/LIST]
                            When I logged in and saw 3 of my cards being 16/24 lvl2 green cards when I know I left them 30/32, I call that a huge ** up for me... Ty R2 for ***** up a month of hard work. Thats why lots of players dont give you money, neighter am I.
                            <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
                            Server: S183
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 80
                            BR: 3mil+
                            Guild: Fallen

Comment

• i still see the same amount of cards needed than before to upgrade them from Lv2 to Lv3 :/

Comment

• How much is the Wings of Flame Dragon?

Comment

Working...
                                X