Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope the many bugs that occured will be diminished with maintenance as well

Comment

• i am wondering whether the amount of exp for talents will now also be changed. If not, we will not be able to increase talent before we leveled up. hmm. I hope the r2 boys thought about this... lets see....

Comment

• add option for sell exp or exp reduced scroll too lol..... ( i would like -200% exp)

Comment

• pas cool... j'avais lancé un blitz dans les catacombs... vais-je perdre le bénéfice de ce blitz ?

Comment

• yuoo lahh

konpensasinya jagan lupa wartuniwaty

Comment

• kinda late, but its okay

Comment

• lol maintance!!!!!!

Comment

• since it says 3-4 hours and it usually takes less time than that, I'm sure your server will be up for CWs. I know the log in screen says 4-6 hours, but that is because they are too lazy to change it every week.

Originally posted by Abuze View Post
                  BTW, what about Class Wars? They are in 4 and a half hours.
                  Last edited by Ahbleza; 04-24-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 60 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 60+. (EXP Books will be sent after May 8th’s maintenance and may take up to 2 days to be sent to everyone.)

Who wants to bet its something like 1 lvl 1 EXP Book per lvl or maybe just 1 Lvl 1 EXP Book.

Comment

• is there a nice compensation?

Comment

• Compensation never equals what you lose when they do these things, never.

Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
                        is there a nice compensation?

Comment

• Well Folks, at least this night I will get 3=-4 hours sleep instead of killing myself trying to finish the Circuit quests while I have spent the day trying to fulfill the other requirements, hm, thanks for the maintenance so I can sleep...G'night all and remember that one man's turmoil is another man's peace...out

Comment

• again no boss today and tomorow they HP reduce and need 2 days to up HP again???????? and need to up my legendary for CW Compesation pls if server not up the time of boss
                            Low Casher Just VIP
                            S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 60 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 60+.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abuze View Post
                                I completly agree.
                                sghgh
                                i second that (cesghgh sghgh) :P

Comment

Working...
                                X