X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    Yes but it should not be competition of who is will to use his/her CC more. There is one thing i anyway never will understand - what makes people think if the cash enough the are good players. What kind of complexes the are compensating with there Credit Cards?
    still doesnt matter competition is driven by the player base that is what a pay to win game is about

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    its called competition your 80k br is nothing
    Yes but it should not be competition of who is will to use his/her CC more. There is one thing i anyway never will understand - what makes people think if the cash enough the are good players. What kind of complexes the are compensating with there Credit Cards?

Leave a comment:

• GiselaGoldknight
    replied
    Well.... I do hope this makes Class Wars a little better. Nothing will make it better for me (sadly), but I don't want to be stuck listening to the rest of the guild complain about "not criting" and other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• The_Wanted
    replied
    Well now it's even harder for non-casher as myself....

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    that should make TOK 100% impossible

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    What a way to screw over the better built, but lower BR builds.
    campers should NEVER be given an advantage in class wars

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
    I ran a lvl 70 Crit archer w/ 80k br and never ever made top 100.....American servers to cash heavy....Guess that's what I get for being a "free" player.....99% of the events are only won by cashers....So it's a waste to even try anymore....Not fun spending every round dead in 1 shot....
    its called competition your 80k br is nothing

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Oceanic, try Europe or US East/West with 120k BR...

Leave a comment:

• SugaryPlums
    replied
    This is the biggest kick in the balls for the little guy yet!!!
    Ive constantly performed well in CW,rank 5 being my best finish to date.
    This all done giving away 20 - 30 even 40k br and winning most my battles.
    Smart play i guess means nothing now,as i will never see top 16 again.
    **** you R2 im just about done with your ****!!

Leave a comment:

• samsamsame
    replied
    I ran a lvl 70 Crit archer w/ 80k br and never ever made top 100.....American servers to cash heavy....Guess that's what I get for being a "free" player.....99% of the events are only won by cashers....So it's a waste to even try anymore....Not fun spending every round dead in 1 shot....
    I made CW final twice, by luck, as a completely free player, 120k knight.
    with that stat, your are weak, I had more br than that at level 69 and before sylph came around. it will be a miracle if you ever make it to the final

Leave a comment:

• FinalHC
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    I dont even know why to bother posting here - a top 30 position in Class-wars (now better called Sylph-wars) is and will always be only a dream of moderate -low/non cash players.
    If you not will to spend thousands of $$ then you never go there so this changing will to nothing but encourage the hardcore Cashers to spend even more - invest in the game the price of a dezent car and be sure you go top 30!
    I am a moderate, my best finish was 16th in the February CWs so it is not impossible.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    I am also a VIP-only casher, don't give up, next TOP 100 winner can be you!

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonBlade1970
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    VIP-only casher and got rank 14 twice
    Guess this works only on Oceanic servers. VIP-only cashers have little chance to qualify to top100 in other time zones.

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    VIP-only casher and got rank 14 twice

=======================================

now prove that r2 english is bad

the ranking is base on points not just BR

I asked a knight with similar BR as mine, I got 1 more win than him, I am rank 18, he is not 17, 19 or 20

btw I still hate my low BR making me at rank 18 T_T

well then it is fair for pre, I have no complaints on this
    damn lol oceanic cw is easy if u can make 14th with 120k br lol, 120k br often doesnt even make top 100 on eu xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X