X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scaminatrix
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
    Thanks for confirmation, any idea how the devs intend to deal with the complaints? And how did the typo manifest in the first place? IMO its pretty difficult to mistake 50 for 100 when typing. I've seen people threatening with a CC chargeback, is there any word that the devs be likely to bend give losing wagers 100% back?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    you can go naked + troopless lynxie and get 16th as that lowest rank you can get ... btw long time no see on S1 man

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Ok so I scraped into top 16 archers for euro server and now seems I have to fight only people that are stronger than me, how am I supposed to get any wins? Or do I instantly get a top 16 finish if I lose them all? Otherwise it's really lame as I have no chance of killing the ones above me

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    well they should have changed it in game then .. like when you go to market and they leave a reduced price tag on something. at checkout full price but when you tell them to go check the tag they got to give it to you for the price on the tag. in this case in game is the tag and devs the checkout.

btw i did bet on CW with losing bet but was with 600 glory crystals from prelims so i couldn't careless but i do see the balen betters anger

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    another trick by R@

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Relinq
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wagers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1685959

i bet 5k coz u sayd i get 5k back ,, i want my 5k reward or i'm gonna simply take my money back ...

Leave a comment:

• ThaSpot
    replied
    I also placed a wager on cw and believed what was written in front of my eyes when i placed the bet, I was aware that if I won the wager, i would have a defined bracket for wining said wager.
    Hmm let me think, under Australian law there are provisions applying to electronic communications and contracts, here is an extract for you to view: (please note my purchase can be directly attributed to electronic funds purchase moments before my wager was placed).

Will you offer anything if someone makes a request under this section of Commonwealth law or do I need to research more on the United nations convention on the use of electronic communications in International contracts??

Leave a comment:

• R210640599
    replied
    I am getting Half of the Reward back. When betting it say 100% returned when Failed.

Leave a comment:

• R24796711
    replied
    in okeanik serveres cw is over and we get ONLY F.............. HALF

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    100% glory crystals back even on losing wager sounds good to me placed my wager.

Leave a comment:

• R24796711
    replied
    are you jouk or wath ????? when i bet on wagers is seys lusing lagers resive same amaunt as i bet WAY I GET ONLY HALF ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• R214205514
    replied
    Just saying i doing CW have same point (3375 with 5 lose) with 2 another mages on my server and am not get in top 100 because i have low BR than them(am sure because we all on same guild we update point everytime and we chatting after cw is end)

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    ya by using BR ranking I even see a knight with often ~rank 30+ enter TOP 16 just because he has a high BR...-sigh-

Leave a comment:

• Ahbleza
    replied
    Another reason I have not participated in CWs the last 3 events. Rewarding the big cashers and screw.ing the lower or non cashers is going to drive more and more people from the game. oh, and please remove the statues from Cloud City or rename them to read "Nya nya nya, I'm number one because I spent more than you did".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X