X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by ILoveMyGirl27 View Post
    i have anouther count of level 71 with 74k battle rating so i can get in top 100 if i make 10 wins for example or i need to make 15 wins to be sure to enter in top 100 ?
    highest 100 points, so different for each time zone

Leave a comment:

• ILoveMyGirl27
    replied
    i have anouther count of level 71 with 74k battle rating so i can get in top 100 if i make 10 wins for example or i need to make 15 wins to be sure to enter in top 100 ?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Forgive me for doubting you but did you happen to defeat a knight with too much matk n mdef instead of block, pdef, patk and hp? BR really isn't a good indicator of player strength...for all we know if we take out the br from useless stats, his actual br might be lower than yours....
    yes this is the point, BR doesn't reflect the real strength, but now r2 totally means high BR = everything, even you with lots of useless BR such as 20K MATK for knight

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    so now only base on BR for separating warlord and warrior hall? how lame it is

my BR is low, but it doesn't mean that I am weak at all, I can defeat a 160K knight

and now you totally destroyed the skill-able player in CW, high BR = skill-able?
    Forgive me for doubting you but did you happen to defeat a knight with too much matk n mdef instead of block, pdef, patk and hp? BR really isn't a good indicator of player strength...for all we know if we take out the br from useless stats, his actual br might be lower than yours....

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    so now only base on BR for separating warlord and warrior hall? how lame it is

my BR is low, but it doesn't mean that I am weak at all, I can defeat a 160K knight

and now you totally destroyed the skill-able player in CW, high BR = skill-able?

Leave a comment:

• doug0self
    replied
    me either i just hope i qualify with 131k br

Leave a comment:

• jinx143
    replied
    Cant do it .. if i face LeveL 70+ ... im onLy LeveL 55 45K BR ... i can defeat same as my leveL or +5 at my LeveL

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Rules
    • Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.

Previously, the round ended after 2 minutes 30 seconds. Now this changed to 3 minutes? Or its the same?
    Previously, the player who had more HP missing lost. So this changed? Now total damage dealt counts? Or it remains the same?

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    What a way to screw over the better built, but lower BR builds.
    sorry about your luck .... is it time for you to level yet?

Leave a comment:

• R250151037
    replied
    no guild mates,just kill for win in CW

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    What a way to screw over the better built, but lower BR builds.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by GORYL View Post
    so now is posible to fight same player 10+(what abaut guild mate) no one want to fight vs guild mate?
    You get guild mate? Too bad, so sad.... this is fight for Class Wars top players .... not about guild. It sucks, but I had to fight sinner for class wars and he's my guildmate..... it sucks, but it's part of the game.

Leave a comment:

• GORYL
    replied
    so now is posible to fight same player 10+(what abaut guild mate) no one want to fight vs guild mate?

Leave a comment:

• Grimmer1
    replied
    will the top 30 persons on the server get also glory crystals for that ? because otherwise cant c much diferenc from what it was before

Leave a comment:

• Y2Jericho2
    replied
    its almost starts with around your lvl then gets into high lvl no one but lvl 80 with high br can end up as winners just happy to be part of another good event!! first time in this game lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X