No announcement yet.

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st off guys..all does who said this isn't a FREE TO PLAY GAME ANYMORE....well i have to tell you you're wrong..this game is a FREE TO PLAY GAME but recharging and spend is OPTIONAL..so it's your choice if u wanna spend or not...the only complaint I have is this..I spent 8k balens on this sh.itty POT and all i got was 100 mahra.. I wanted wings or apollo but didn't get..so for you feck tards R2 i tell u this...go and feck yourself in a toilet and stop fecking with cashers and give them what they paid for bi.tches

Comment

Right. All games have option to pay if that's makes you feel good or get what you wan't a bit faster.

-And all games sooner or later geting boring. I already noticed that a heavy cashers are gone for a half and more months/days. This is just a mater of time. But there always be a new players.

Comment

Originally posted by thedemon69 View Post
        still ppl whine about it
        give it up guys and gals R2 isn't goin to change they want $$ and that's it
        I don't have an issue with R2 wanting $$$. It's how they are getting it ... that's the big thing. If they sell those items in the guild shop and players buy it from there ... I'm fine with it (I buy items from the guild shop myself). I just don't like how R2 is trying to get $$$ for nothing by pretending to offer something rare and valuable through these so-called "lucky events" where the chances of getting it are never stated and are quite questionable like the broken VIP wheel of Fortune.

All the new additions are turning this game into nothing more than a disguise for an undeclared online gambling site. It's really sad to see this happening to such a promising game. That said, I hope that everyone out there is above the legal age for gambling in their respective countries.
        Last edited by secretfox; 04-26-2014, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          I'm not a big fan of R2 ..... nowhere close, however, I like how we say they are cheap, yet everybody wants more stuff for the 'free' player. Funny how our own greed gets blamed on them. I buy a little bit here and there, not much. THey have added ways for everybody to get the runes so the playing field is more level. We can get free crypt keys. They gave us a whole crapload of free skeleton keys at new years, I still have over 500. What more do you want? They are giving events for the people with MONEY who want to SPEND their MONEY. Cashers need events too. Otherwise, nothing new for the casher, they get bored, then you REALLY have no game. Think can make a free to play game with no money? Show me 1 popular game like that.... I don't know of any.
          majority of free to play games are either free to play or much less expensive. Example path of exile requires no money at all to play the game. They are just doing fine keep it in up. Another free to play game that isn't this expensive or this much p2w is LoL. This is the most expensive game out there. It's like you need to drop your mortage in order to get anywhere. The things you mentioned are trivial compared to what is needed to get in this game.Crypt keys have been nerfed fyi you can barely get one per week now. skeleton keys are only good up till 60 set. After that they are virtually pointless. Especially since crypt keys have been nerfed. Socket rods are extremely hard to get. I have yet to play a game that makes esstianial items to play way too expensive for the regular player to get. 30+ dollars for a full set of socket rods for your legend gear. That's just insane. Lastly, you mention that these cashers need events too? Where have you been? The little months I have been playing his game 99% of the events are all for cashers. Cashers get plenty of event. They don't need all events to be not "bored". The least R2 can do is allow non cashers get the essential items in the game with ease and make it a real challege to reach the top prizes. Real challenge like all other f2p play mmos.

Now someone going come in here and argue "How would cashers feel if a free player received everything free and that they paid for it." I would like to answer that by so what? You made your choice in paying it and you received it like you wanted to. The only thing cashers should get in any game is the ability to get things faster than others. Not shutting out the rest of the player base. Besides if they make it a real challenge for free players to get mounts or sylphs it would still mean they actually will have to work with for it. By the time they get those prizes you would have them for a month already. So it's alright to have a not fair game toward the ones that don't spend thousands on this game, but it's not alright for it to be unfair to the cashers? That's a load of ** because in this world there plenty of things not fair too all people in this world. I am not saying let free players receive everything for free in this game in a instant. I am just saying at least allow a chance to get the big prizes even if it means you must do extra events or something like that. Give out the esstian rods and crypt keys easier since this game is basically unplayable with out those.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeofGrace View Post
            Hmmm... when you click on question mark on Magic Pot it says you need magic Hammer to open, so... as a non-casher... i want access to Magic Hammers... or compensation.
            compensation for what? it cost you nothing you moron. compensation is for when you spend and lose, not for when you do nothing

Comment

what a waste

sounds like a waste of time its only for the ones that spend more

Comment

here's the problem on that one, first being a casher doesn't matter anymore when they can be earned or they bring out the same things over and over again so gettin apollo or hades doesn't mean squat, i spend and i also earn on there so when i go after say like hades to get it and get it during the first event then they bring it out in the next 3 events to get yeah some of us casher/non cashers will get upset, two they have sooooooooooooooooo many bugs we report them they do nothing liek ppl can't log in i had it happen a few times since the update and they like to blame the players when in fact it's not the players it's their servers and their connection is the problem,three ppl are leaving cause it's boring anymore it's buy this do this balen this they get tired of the same things over and over again always going on, i see it from both side of the casher and non casher when they screw up events and as of late that's been alot i've been on this game over a yr and actually love playing but if it continues as it is where they open up server only to merge them with other server instead of putting ppl in the servers we already have on the server list and all the bugs they've been having i will go back to rappelz since alot of their concepts came from there in the first place.
                IGN: Wickked
                Level: 80
                Class: Archer
                Guild: Skypea
                Server: 186 Windhollow
                Br- 308 M

Comment

Magic Pot

Thanks for the great nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Ahbleza View Post
                    The issue is simple. People are leaving (or have left) the game in droves, especially since the Kabam/Yahoo debacle in March. Even more will be leaving after the way the latest CWs rankings were set up. R2 is losing revenue as they go. There will be fewer and fewer "free" events and the events will become more expensive for less rewards in an attempt by R2 to make up for the losses they are incurring.
                    Its the Best way to kill the game faster! In place of taken for a while less profits and making it again attractive for low and moderate cashers so the big masses come back the chase this way the last of.
                    What make me think the where looking for Forum moderators 'since the opened a few New games, so Wartune is maybe already on there list of Games "do die soon "and not worth to bother with it any-more the signs are all there as i have seen in many other games.
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                      majority of free to play games are either free to play or much less expensive. Example path of exile requires no money at all to play the game. They are just doing fine keep it in up. Another free to play game that isn't this expensive or this much p2w is LoL. This is the most expensive game out there. It's like you need to drop your mortage in order to get anywhere. The things you mentioned are trivial compared to what is needed to get in this game.Crypt keys have been nerfed fyi you can barely get one per week now. skeleton keys are only good up till 60 set. After that they are virtually pointless. Especially since crypt keys have been nerfed. Socket rods are extremely hard to get. I have yet to play a game that makes esstianial items to play way too expensive for the regular player to get. 30+ dollars for a full set of socket rods for your legend gear. That's just insane. Lastly, you mention that these cashers need events too? Where have you been? The little months I have been playing his game 99% of the events are all for cashers. Cashers get plenty of event. They don't need all events to be not "bored". The least R2 can do is allow non cashers get the essential items in the game with ease and make it a real challege to reach the top prizes. Real challenge like all other f2p play mmos.

Now someone going come in here and argue "How would cashers feel if a free player received everything free and that they paid for it." I would like to answer that by so what? You made your choice in paying it and you received it like you wanted to. The only thing cashers should get in any game is the ability to get things faster than others. Not shutting out the rest of the player base. Besides if they make it a real challenge for free players to get mounts or sylphs it would still mean they actually will have to work with for it. By the time they get those prizes you would have them for a month already. So it's alright to have a not fair game toward the ones that don't spend thousands on this game, but it's not alright for it to be unfair to the cashers? That's a load of ** because in this world there plenty of things not fair too all people in this world. I am not saying let free players receive everything for free in this game in a instant. I am just saying at least allow a chance to get the big prizes even if it means you must do extra events or something like that. Give out the esstian rods and crypt keys easier since this game is basically unplayable with out those.

Congratulations !
                      I could not have said it better i agree to 100% with every word what you have written. And nothing to add to this.
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

What level are you i get atleast 1 crypt key per level 70 dungeon 160 stamina blitz each day and as for socketing rods it just builds up slowly. The game is expensive pretty sure everybody knows that but is it going to change no

Comment

Then quit and go play these cheaper games.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                            What level are you i get atleast 1 crypt key per level 70 dungeon 160 stamina blitz each day and as for socketing rods it just builds up slowly. The game is expensive pretty sure everybody knows that but is it going to change no
                            lvl 65. I blitz the buraduth grave for a week didn't get anything from there. I blitz the ones that are close to my lvl got one in a whole week. When i started playing about a few months ago. crypt keys were easy to get then they started to drop when i got higher lvl.So i notice a nerf in crypt keys since i started.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              Then quit and go play these cheaper games.
                              First of all. If you actually read my post it was a reply to the other poster so you will see why I named off cheaper games. Second of all I have a right to post my thoughts just like you have a right to post yours. If you don't like something that is posted here because it offends you then deal with it, click the ignore in settings, or keep on trolling and you be ignored. Your choice. FYI I never said I was going to quit. Even though I am thinking about it real hard since this game is getting too expensive. My post was merely a rebuttal to the other stating how cashers need these type of events, and how there is no game that's cheaper than this one. Again read the whole thread to understand why I am posting my rant. My rant isn't just a rant out of no where.
                              Last edited by Oblivion5; 04-26-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Its good they are doing a magic pot event and all but i think what we need right now is to fix the login issue that always happen lately
                                We can't spend anything if we cant even login to our game and that by itself would reduce the amount of income and Profit that R2 can gain by itself

Comment

Working...
                                X