• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ita only oin they brain ,LOL

Comment

go to hell ..who support this feking wampires company

Comment

Neverwinter is another example. You can pay if you want to, but you can also can get Epic items and gear without spending a dime. There is a new module coming out in about 3 weeks, it will be free with no big money grabbing hoopla like happens with Wartunes. Yes I play Neverwinter, in about 2 weeks it's all I will be playing.
        Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
        majority of free to play games are either free to play or much less expensive.
        Last edited by Ahbleza; 04-26-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

R2_Emma

Promotion Pack Clothing Poseidon ?
          Last edited by IgorF; 04-26-2014, 04:23 PM. Reason: Correção
          ᔕauron

Comment

Magic pot is the worst ting in this game allways big spend and never get any good.

This time i spend to mutch and not even get any back Doubel Honors scrolls exp scrolls and **** some man dont even need :P

No mahra or Spelctrum this was last time i spend into Magic Pot all other magic pot some has ben allways got itmes for coppel of tousen balens.

But this time i dont got anything good even if am spam click one 50x
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Magic pot is the worst ting in this game allways big spend and never get any good.

This time i spend to mutch and not even get any back Doubel Honors scrolls exp scrolls and **** some man dont even need :P

No mahra or Spelctrum this was last time i spend into Magic Pot all other magic pot some has ben allways got itmes for coppel of tousen balens.

But this time i dont got anything good even if am spam click one 50x
              Maybe save your balens for something better

Comment

Originally posted by rainfort3 View Post
                Thats a really nice dream you got there
                I've been taught, you either dream big or fall down hard.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  I've been taught, you either dream big or fall down hard.
                  I've been taught to dream big and achieve it
                  Even though i mostly never achieve it

Comment

yeah if free to play, just add to free chances

Comment

this is so wrong thius is why i quit spending money and now have quit doing the free balens task
                      because they have screwed that up also

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                        this all mass of lags and pay to win events came right after the sylph patch came out, before then everyone was just doing fine, casher or non casher...!!
                        I know this since i am around for a while as you can see on my join date here in the forum! And i never play any other R² game before and not likely to start ever another one with this Company.
                        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

i am done, too after the class war wager cheat by them. They can always say it is a bug. Hard luck, nothing for your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_Nightmare View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]83762[/ATTACH] see , why not to the point ,LOL ........
                            just to nice hope you do not mind i Copy it and use it on my own pages, just let me know if its alright with you
                            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                            S416 - Whispering Hills
                            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

i'm through with "gambling" i will only buy items with a price. no boxes, pearls, eggs, or any of that nonsense. they can screw some other chump, not me

25 balens to open? i'd rather sell it for 1gold

Comment

Cashers events, quiting this expensive game...

Comment

Working...
                                X