No announcement yet.

Wartune Mother's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL... no Card Hunt? (not like it matters, only thing we can get is Mahra, no where near any piece of cloth reward)

Comment

No love thy mount... ty for nothing r2games

Comment

so its not mother's day? where is A Gift for Mother? its freaking 12am now. 80 stamina and cata blitz, nothing. thanks again r2 for cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by ahle84 View Post
          so its not mother's day? where is A Gift for Mother? its freaking 12am now. 80 stamina and cata blitz, nothing. thanks again r2 for cheating.
          What server are you on? I've already let them know it's not dropping on Kong, so want to make sure we know exactly where it's missing.

Comment

Why is Server 472 Unable to do any of these events? We have players high enough level to at least do the participate in tower of kings, but it's not showing in our hot events page.
            And no online rewards
            Last edited by Magestica01; 05-08-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

5/9 - 5/11, 5/16 - 5/18 is when is says the boxes drop. Today is May 8th.

Comment

The just screwed up again in big way but what is new. And what you expect from a company employing only Hobos the find unter the bridges in Hongkong and pay them 5 bottle's of Ricewine a day. ( At least it seems this way looking at there incompetence )
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  What server are you on? I've already let them know it's not dropping on Kong, so want to make sure we know exactly where it's missing.
                  oceanic s294. and my server has another 9 servers which are merged. i definitely dun remember all the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Magestica01 View Post
                    5/9 - 5/11, 5/16 - 5/18 is when is says the boxes drop. Today is May 8th.
                    which is why i state its 12am now. im very sure i know my dates very well.

Comment

• I am in Oceanic too and also these item dropping used to always happen on the exact date which is posted by this mods which is our date also. Like if they say in this case it should start 5/9 it should drop today because Oceanic's date today is 5/9. Before, this item drops start Friday our time, why it isn't dropping now, today is Friday and today is May 9?
                      And explain why the last item drop on the previous event just started Sunday or Monday, afaik? The one from Kingly Soul event?
                      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• When I originally posted it was not 12am on any server. It's only 2am on eu servers now. and i replied 5 hrs ago. So boxes should be dropping since only 2 hrs ago at the earliest and 3am server time at the latest ( starting in 1 hr) as that is when they normally start every time this box dropping event comes.
                        Last edited by Magestica01; 05-08-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• now 9 day and 1 day for box but nothing drop from cat and dung s422 Evro

Comment

• Originally posted by Magestica01 View Post
                            When I originally posted it was not 12am on any server. It's only 2am on eu servers now. and i replied 5 hrs ago. So boxes should be dropping since only 2 hrs ago at the earliest and 3am server time at the latest ( starting in 1 hr) as that is when they normally start every time this box dropping event comes.
                            Oceanic servers hit 12:00AM 12h 50m ago.

Comment

• where it´s this event no start yet f... i lose 5 att treasure hunt
                              edit: server s388

Mother's Day - Card Hunter

Duration: 5/8 – 5/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

R2Games: S1 – S461
                              Kabam: S1 – S85
                              Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Go on a Great Card Hunt exploration the required number of times to be rewarded.

Rewards:

Complete a Great Card Hunt (5): 50,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x1
                              Complete a Great Card Hunt (10): 100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x10, Carnation x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Comment

• Originally posted by cabin View Post
                                where it´s this event no start yet f... i lose 5 att treasure hunt
                                edit: server s388

Mother's Day - Card Hunter

Duration: 5/8 – 5/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

R2Games: S1 – S461
                                Kabam: S1 – S85
                                Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Go on a Great Card Hunt exploration the required number of times to be rewarded.

Rewards:

Complete a Great Card Hunt (5): 50,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Exploration Artifact x1
                                Complete a Great Card Hunt (10): 100,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x10, Carnation x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
                                this event has been replaced by the login bonus event.
                                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                                then click on support

Comment

Working...
                                X