Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just try to use more money to get more gold. follow the R2's vision and you will be feeling better.
    Server : S435/S432

I'm an Archer.

I do not join straight to the top, i will beat them down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pykst View Post
      everything have archers and stop cry, knights have apolo shield with 1 min cd period and shield, archers have inc. shot, scater, df, more defence skills as knights, you can done mp with archers, but always fail without archer and wb created as archers event (without df), no one knight or mage can do the same gold with the same stats
      Just have the feeling that knights and mages are happy because archers are able to do MPD without knight or mage.

Comment

• Like Like Like Like Like Like Like

Comment

• often 2-3 in knights top list and only 18-20 in total list

Comment

• ahhh that only means his/shes Balened ,,,,[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Comment

• well **** i didnt know about this and i had 3 red Astrals i was saving guess i wont get them back ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
                I don't get why you people complain for removing DF effect on wb? A friend archer with similar battle rating to mine and i have compare about the gold we do on wb. My best was 207k/run and his best was 350k+/run so... please shut up!
                Ehh... that's a big difference between your friend and you.... he's earning a ton more and he's the same BR level. That could be like, millions of extra gold you could use for everything and anything there...

Comment

• you didnt lost astrals that you have in astral inventory only those that you have outside on the screen where you catch them

Comment

• archers are not really superior arienyukari21 u just have advantage on WB
                    Last edited by blueblasteroid; 05-15-2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• s477 not included But cannot log in

Comment

• well thats not matter am never use DF on wb cuz need rage and deal 2 delpic every round with slyph and 1 delpic non slyph, CUZ ARCHER HAVE HUGE MASSIVE CRITICAL,,,,, like it when crit can deal 2x time than normal damage with boost or ewd 25 %

thats our basic strike 100% crit

Comment

• pathetic..i understand you are defending your race but then how much of a hypocrite must you people be to see a clear disadvantage towards knights and still act defensive? You are scarred and you have good reason for it, because in the later patch when the knights will get the 80 slow skill, then all this punishment will be directed towards the puzzys archers. I wont make a case as most of you are suborned as hell and nobody in the world would convince you that the air is invisible as long as you don’t see it. (It’s a comparison that says you can’t see what in front of you just in case some don’t get it). Advantage disadvantage,shields-ss,df IS-appolo shield etc..all this ** and still knights are 3..well now 2 steps behind..but then we are the ones that cash the most to keep up with the other classes, and in the end..the power of the wallet will prevail.

Comment

• well thats not matter am never use DF on wb cuz need rage and deal 2 delpic every round with slyph and 1 delpic non slyph, CUZ ARCHER HAVE HUGE MASSIVE CRITICAL,,,,, like it when crit can deal 2x time than normal damage with boost or ewd 25 %

thats our basic strike 100% crit

Comment

• How about compesation for the 2 BG i miss ? and exp books you promise you will give us after 8 may ?

And why i see this again seems like you fix something and broke other things http://prntscr.com/3jdnw5
                              Last edited by MagicAslan; 05-15-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• stop moaning guys DF is a archer skill its youre own faulth for not choosing archer as youre class! and if this skill dosent work on wb then so should it go for bleed skill for archers and knights and rune mire and bleed rune cuz that would make it alot more fair !
                                Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                                Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                                X