Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R237702978 View Post
    just kidding mrs nadine indo wkwkwkwkw
    I am not in serious mode lol... In fact u will find, I never get serious here or during the game....
    Server: 459

Toon's name: Nadine

Class: Mage; Level 50

Guild: Badguys

Comment

• Originally posted by andreiryno View Post
      How about a compensation for all our losses during maint,and during WB lag because of those black squares ?
      there wont be a compensation if its not an emergency maintenance, unless it lasts a few hours longer then orginaly announced. People realy need to stop being greedy and demanding compensations for every little thing

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        I don't like camping/slow leveling, that is so boring (been working talents for a while at lvl 6X, but really boring)

of course you can still pass MPD without DF, but it is harder comparing with the presence DF, right?
        Yep DF makes MPD easier and it lowers BR requirement for dungeon. But I prefer suntoria since it also helps a lot more in PvP than useless DF.

Comment

• I want compensation too, 30 runestones for tank , lv3 gem for BG and 60 stamina

Comment

• Originally posted by NadineK View Post
            I am not in serious mode lol... In fact u will find, I never get serious here or during the game....
            ahhahah well ty then.... i think u mad and goin to kill me

Comment

• Originally posted by andreiryno View Post
              How about a compensation for all our losses during maint,and during WB lag because of those black squares ? And how about fixing issues with players got kicked from rooms after finish MP dungeons ?
              Wait till tomorrow... If your server is merged then you will have (if u meet the requirement)
              Server: 459

Toon's name: Nadine

Class: Mage; Level 50

Guild: Badguys

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                Yep DF makes MPD easier and it lowers BR requirement for dungeon. But I prefer suntoria since it also helps a lot more in PvP than useless DF.
                you have Bloodthristy Strike to heal

actually suntoria not as good as you think in PvP, mostly my team mage just use it in PvE event
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                  there wont be a compensation if its not an emergency maintenance, unless it lasts a few hours longer then orginaly announced. People realy need to stop being greedy and demanding compensations for every little thing
                  WE WANT COMPENSATION!

Comment

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                    Deep freeze and incendiary shot is what makes archers good, if you would trade any of them away you can't be playing ur archer right.
                    Who talked about trading IS? See my reply to Kim why I want to trade DF for suntoria.

Comment

• what about the exp.books that should be sent to players in compensation for the reduced exp. of levels from 60-80 ???

Comment

• Originally posted by NadineK View Post
                        Wait till tomorrow... If your server is merged then you will have (if u meet the requirement)
                        ahahaha u will see me at bg u lev 50 right,, well am 54 s393,,, toon repeater class archer guild guardian,,,, am non cash and happy

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          you have Bloodthristy Strike to heal

actually suntoria not as good as you think in PvP, mostly my team mage just use it in PvE event
                          I see mages use it quite often in BG and arena or is it just against me? lol

Comment

• I just mentioned IS there cuz its also 1 of the skills that makes an archer, i never implied you said anything about trading it away. Honestly tho, deep freeze realy isnt that bad in pvp, you dont notice slow alot in pvp but it is there, some skills you can get double attacks off with because of it. Also its a skill you can (usualy) always target on the hero wich can be a big help.

Pvp also is not realy the most important aspect in the game for building ur character, the only thing you get from 1v1 pvp is honor, wich realy isnt that hard to get if you make sure your character is at the appropriate strenght for the lvl it's at.

and if suntoria bothers you so much when used against you, why dont you just scattershot it?

Comment

• if r2 is trying to make all classes equal they must add a "change class" option that costs 1999 balens lolz
                              Name: Kagura
                              Server: Blightwillow
                              Guild: Fire
                              Level: 77
                              Battle Rating: 239 526
                              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                                I see mages use it quite often in BG and arena or is it just against me? lol
                                BG use suntoria? they must know you don't have ss in BG lol

arena I actually think not a good deal (talking GA), dealing AoE is much more efficient
                                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                                IGN: Kimwong
                                CLASS: Knight
                                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                                X