No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, I think the classes are fairly well balanced. Assuming the player is smart, most classes are fairly equal, and in the areas that they fall a bit behind in, they make up in other areas.

Comment

• +1million i concur well said yes

Comment

• Originally posted by darkanaangel View Post
        Everyone complains that mages are the hardest to fight because of the heals. As a mage myself 3/4 of our skill are heals. We have less damage skills then anyone. It is a toss up to be who is hardest to fight as a mage. Knights have their sheild so we cant touch you unless its weak. knights also have the reflect sheild that makes us do damage to ourselves along with being able to steal our rage. Archers can heal themselves as well and thats fine i dont mind. but archers have a large amount of aoe or attacks that allow them to hit. Archers also have scatter so the arguement from archer about a mages sun is kinda invalid there. they also have deep freeze that makes it take that much longer to get any kind of hit off. Mages as they say have our heals. That helps us in fights. What i think is funny is everyone complains about a mages heals when they actually have to fight them but cry about mages not healing when they are in a group.

So in my opinion all the classes have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on if you are good enough to work your toon to get the most out of you advantages. Plenty of times i get kill by all classes. And i have my small share of kills against them.

I do agree tho that the holy seal in pvp makes it difficult BUT.... once again it comes down to how you work your toon. For the longest time i could never stun anyone and always seemed to be the one getting stunned but now that i have put my focus into lvling my holy seal and getting it to the max lvl for each lvl before lvling i have less of an issue unless i go up against people of higher lvls.

The only problem i have with the game is that its being claimed as a free to play but they make everything so expensive that people who cant afford to pay thousands of dollars into the game for every event cant get anything. Its becoming increasingly difficult for no cashiers to advance much in the game.
        ^^

Bullseye!

Of course for each class they have their strengths and weaknesses.
        It's up to you how to improve on those weaknesses. No class can have it all. It's a matter of how you build your character to stand against other classes.
        Mages have it actually quite hard since it has to deal with 2 classes that have PATK.
        Last edited by GrasaMan; 05-18-2014, 11:17 PM.
        Class : EWD Mage
        IGN : BusaLian
        Level : 72
        Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
        Battle Rating : 129k+
        Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
        Investment : $ 0

Comment

• 1) Being an archer I liked being able to slow down the world boss, even if I recognize that was never fair since I was doing almost as much damage as a knight with 40k more br than me. As a middle ground though, maybe you could extend the number of turns everyone gets at the world boss before he uses his killing blow. When I could stun the boss I was able to use my Delphic hit and the full range of my sylphs skills, now I have to do one round without the sylph and one with, and the one round without is pitiful because there's no time to build up enough rage to do more than one really good hit.

2) You failed to fix the black boxes that show up during world boss and guild battles.

3) Lag issues commonly mean others get attacks off before my screen has finished loading. To some degree this could well be my computer or my wireless connection, but if so it means the vast majority of players have better computers and/or connection speeds, and I find that unlikely given what I've spent on both.

4) The Chaos rune might cost a lot to build to it's most devastating effects, but if it hits and works it can win a match all on its' own.

5) Sylphs are an interesting addition to the game, but they heavily favor those with a lot of money to spend, I'd appreciate it if you made it a little easier to farm sepulcrum.

6) Events are all about heavy cashers, in order to get anything good you have to spend into it. Once upon a time you had it set up so that some events had ways for none cashers to get the top rewards (either the mount training event or the soul crystal event came with the needed item for buying the high priced items, this was a reward for players not taking instant gratification and to truly make the most of it you had to be a player who played regularly from one event to the next).

Comment

• its it our problem if u dont work in seal? we use lots of exp to lvl it a cd? then they should make a cd on heall skills when it starts also?

Comment

• Lets just talk about the lil elephant in the room

#1. BG should be changed to only have a 20K BR difference. I have seen players that are 38K BR facing 107K BR. ( Hint the players will quit because of the idiots that continue to attack them)

#2. Arena... The matching process is an absolute joke. The calculations need to be re-addressed.

#3. Last but not least. I don't care what RES a toon has. If a SYLPH that is half the BR rating of another, should never be able to produce more damage than the top SLYPHs damage. ( Electro VS HADES)

I for one that spent money on hades and have it purple with a BR or 18K getting beat with full health by an 8K BR electro.. FAILSAUCE. The calculation on DMG is whacked

Comment

• I'm a mage, non-casher, lvl 54 with 62k base br. I think the most annoying class is other mages that have 16-17k MDEF like me. Then we just exchange hits of like 3000 while we constantly heal ourselves. Once it is time to go into sylph mode, both of us have a strong Gaia and Enhanced Will Destroyer lvl 7-8. So the delphic on Gaia only hits 10-15k damage (as there is no crit). Then, if we're smart, we unawaken and continue to heal while we chip away at each other's HP. I've fought like this for over 4 mins before, awakening 2-3 different times before the battle is over.

Comment

• No, it just means that you're weak . I'm a mage and I love my AOE's. In 3v3 arena I can win with lvl 20s in my group cuz I get in 3 AOE in the first 4 turns (including a rune). In addition, I don't cash, I just know how to play. In battleground I can always kill my opponents troops within the first 3 hits (brutality rune and 2 AOE), but it gets difficult if you are facing a pure healing mage.

Lvl 54, 62k base br, and NON-CASHER!!!!

Yeah baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post
                    Lets just talk about the lil elephant in the room

#1. BG should be changed to only have a 20K BR difference. I have seen players that are 38K BR facing 107K BR. ( Hint the players will quit because of the idiots that continue to attack them)

#2. Arena... The matching process is an absolute joke. The calculations need to be re-addressed.

#3. Last but not least. I don't care what RES a toon has. If a SYLPH that is half the BR rating of another, should never be able to produce more damage than the top SLYPHs damage. ( Electro VS HADES)

I for one that spent money on hades and have it purple with a BR or 18K getting beat with full health by an 8K BR electro.. FAILSAUCE. The calculation on DMG is whacked
                    You do realise they included right from the start in the description the dmg is based on a % of the player's damage right? His gaia may have 8k br but if his toon's br is 160k and yours is 110k, it matters not if you have a purple sylph. Your player stats and dmg will be so far below the other player's damage that it is normal and logical for you to lose. It would make no sense for a 110k br player to beat a 160k br player just cause you have better sylph. It is not a battle between sylph but a battle between players. Sylphs are just an extension of the player's fighting capabilities.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• I agreed with the opinion for Holy Seal ,it atleast need to have 30 seconds on begining of the battle,because a lot of lower players with lower battle rating can win better player with holy seal,anny way holy seal should be out,not have anny sense in this game,skill for stun is oky,but to stun u for 3 turns,a lower BR player bad,and not real at all for game

Comment

• One more thing for astrals there should be will destroyer red class,as critical,and let it be then crit base higher to,but to critical increase on red,and a Knight dont use crit ,its a bit defect on knight ,so i think u should put thath astral to in some of new pachs.

Comment

• HS HS HS-I ONLY work on HS because you have to-I would much rather work on the other talents-and I think it would get more competative depending on what talents people increased-much more game based/realistic-that said-if they got rid of HS now-after all the leveling and work Ive done to increase it-time time time-Not ok~
                          Player: Lilaia
                          Server: US West - S99
                          Guild: Epic Fail

Class: Mage
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 480k

Comment

• One thing I would like to change is allowing the 50+ peeps to not stun the lvl 49 and below peeps. The 50+ peeps already get an advantage having the Syplhs fighting against us but its really over doing it when you add in the stun.

Comment

• im a mage,and the most annoying thing about wartune is that hades is overpowerd.i lose often lose to ppl lower than my br cause of it

Comment

• @selko i dont agree with you,no mages and knights will want to go crit if thats the case

Comment

Working...
                                X