No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think adding 65 gear in arena shop would make the game better gives those players who cant get 70 gear a fighting chance

Comment

• too little storage space for trophies. growing number of trophies and nowhere to lay down.

Comment

• Archers... they are overpowered, they get a big advantege due to deep freez.....

Comment

• When i started playing Wartune it was char against char. Not char against a sylph or HS or anything. I would say when you battle PvP, rely on the BR of the char and not on sylphs, HS and runes

Comment

• I'd have to say mages after they stun me for 2-3 turns and than heal out their backside i can kill them but seriously 3 minutes for a battle? why is it i have to kill them 3 times with the amount of heal they have to actually kill them once...oh thats not including mages with iris.....!!!
            Daxraina
            S134
            Elysion
            lvl 80
            4370.1 K BR
            with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

• Skills for knight is useless. CD, casting speed?? (useless) LOL.
              only apollo's shield is an important for knight. anything else?

Comment

• not to really.... all classes is same strong just a player know how to manage their character.... and be strong!

Comment

• archer class is too strong . they have crit build and good damage and can hit you Directly.
                  i think mage is good to kill knight knight is good at killing archer and archer is good in killing mage

Comment

• Originally posted by LordSaif View Post
                    most annoying class is the knights...always crying....archers get free crit free crit...a lvl 80 archer get a base crit (w/o astral or jems) of 120 and a knight gets 10.... do u really thin 110 free crit makes all the difference? on the other hand u get more that 2.5k pdef free than any same lvl archer. in pvp u cry about out blood thirsty skill where u wont talk about shields u have... infact now a days knights becoming redundant in this game.... 2 archers and 2 mages clear nirvana nm much easier than 1 knight in the mix

i have no other complain about any class, skill or rune in the game. yes chaos and amnesia give advantage to heavy cashers but that part of the game. they pay a fortune and gain that advantage and i still take pride to be a hard nut on their *** with 1/100 th of their expenditure...lol
                    we clear it with 2 archer 2 knights ^^ nm nirvana
                    to much pride will kill u!!
                    taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R231021330 View Post
                      not to really.... all classes is same strong just a player know how to manage their character.... and be strong!
                      how to manage how u can kill a mage heal heal heal all the way and all u can do is to attack and kill u bit by bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by gandam01 View Post
                        archer class is too strong . they have crit build and good damage and can hit you Directly.
                        i think mage is good to kill knight knight is good at killing archer and archer is good in killing mage
                        knightsx are only tanker face the truth even now days archer can tank and knight geting replace

Comment

• Originally posted by Slekek View Post
                          Skills for knight is useless. CD, casting speed?? (useless) LOL.
                          only apollo's shield is an important for knight. anything else?
                          yah good thing nday do is remove the intercept talent replace it with apolllo cooldown shorten casting speed shadow trasher talent change to intercept reduce casting so it will be fair
                          ]

Comment

• Honestly mages are the most annoying to fight being an archer no matter what I do when what sylph I have or how much I overdo their PDEF with my PATK I would say roughly 7 out of 10 times im getting worked over. Knights, not a big deal just throw on scatter whenever you are in pvp situation and its fine. Theres only 3 knights ahead of me on server in top 20 and they have spent more money on the game then i wish to think about so i dont really count that. The only issue i have and not so much with BG because i understand the matchmaking there but in 3V3 arena matchmaking really should be going off of average BR of group not highest level of player in group. Simple say you are level 50 and running a 60k BR its your fault for hanging around and facing lvl 63 with the same BR. Honestly it would either force lvl campers to just move up already and split cashers and non cashers in PVP which im sure everyone can agree is the most annoying thing going up against someone the same level as you and them having over 40k BR higher.

Just throwing that out there.

But back to main point mages are no doubt most annoying class to pvp with just because if they have high starting rage they rune up throw out two aoe attacks and then heal when i can only lunatic and either AS or MS depending on how many crits i received to build rage back up but by then i already have the disadvantage. So simply mages are the worst and knights... eh they just need to buck up and put on their big boy pants. You have the skills that you have learn how to use them or start another class.

Comment

• your comments are all true knight skills should be upgraded or renewed coz it feel so unfair to this game

Comment

• I don't understand why people complain about HS in here. Everyone has HS. If you don't want to get stunned, work on it. As for me, I play a Mage. I'd say the Knight is the most annoying class to fight. That Ultimate Slasher is such a pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X