[Announcement] EXP Book – Zero EXP Bulk Use Issue UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] EXP Book – Zero EXP Bulk Use Issue UPDATE

We have encountered an issue where there were players who were gaining 0 EXP through EXP Books when used in bulk. If this happened to you, please contact us by sending us a ticket through this link: http://support.r2games.com/

Please include details within your tickets such as server name and number, character name, and how many EXP Books were lost so that our support team can verify your lost and resolve the issue. Please do NOT open multiple tickets as this will just slow down the process and making it more difficult for us to get compensation out ASAP. Players who have already sent us a ticket regarding this issue, there is no need to send another one. Please remain patient as this process may take several days to get compensation out to everyone affected.

Note: EXP Books are items used to gain a large number of EXP. They were sent to players who were already level 71+ before April 24th's maintenance due to the reduction in the amount of EXP required for upgrading for levels 70 – 80. Click here for more details about the EXP Books.

UPDATE
    • Tickets regarding this issue are due by 10:00 PM May 22nd (server time). Any tickets submitted after the deadline will be regarded as invalid and will not be accepted. For players who have submitted claims, please be patient as we are sending EXP Books as quickly as possible and will do all we can to ensure all player recover their losses.
    • We have been receiving invalid requests from certain players claiming they lost EXP Books when they did not. This is considered cheating and is significantly slowing down the process for helping players who are really in need as each ticket is checked and verified. Players who continue to send fake reports will be dealt with accordingly.

yes i didn't get exp when using those exp books and i read carefully before i clicked on them.

Comment

well they did say they going to fix the issue as fast they can but nowhere mensiont if they even going to return them in the response they send
      DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

did ticket on the same day, still not respond back about those exp books
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i didnt get the books in first place to get 0 lol ... when will i receive?

Comment

me to when i bulk.. but i have no ticket....

Comment

ticket#100038....im.still.holding.the.ash.in.my.hands.from,.the.old.books...why,.r.they.crumbling?....wt..why.were.we.given.something...that.crumbles.to.nothing.in.the.1st.place?..were.we.being.taunted?...why.not.jus.say...we'll.give.you.fun..then.shoot.our.loved.ones.in.the.face....an.our.pets...u.killed.them......but.u.said.it.be.receiving.fun?....no.fun.in.loss.folks....unless.its.someone.u.wished.ill.upon.in.the.1st.place

Comment

please fix asap

Comment

Already confirmation.
                  Please check TICKED ID 100034
                  Thank you.

Comment

i have open a ticket Case #: 99968
                    please check it!

Comment

Same happened to me. I opened a ticked same day.Ticket ID is 100294

The strange is that instead of 1173 lvl5 exp books which I should get as lvl 79, I got only 561 of them.Would like to receive the rest aswell, that should be fair

Comment

i did the same as the most ppl and lost my books for nothing!are we geting back the books we lost and when?

Comment

Originally posted by Steffss View Post
                          Same happened to me. I opened a ticked same day.Ticket ID is 100294

The strange is that instead of 1173 lvl5 exp books which I should get as lvl 79, I got only 561 of them.Would like to receive the rest aswell, that should be fair

EXP Books will be sent to players who were already level 71+ before April 24th's

Click image for larger version

Name:	TABLE.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1688110
                          Lee®

R2games [S106] Devil's Trail

Comment

Somehow I can't use it by bulk, but I didn't lose anything because of single-clicking.
                            But yea, can't use by bulk, just a heads up, dunno if this was intended.
                            TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                            I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                            -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Ticket #100796.

Comment

Working...
                              X