level : 72
    BR : 951996 ,still counting
    sylph :GAIA
    cash for mount only

Comment

• Originally posted by R250151037 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]89165[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]89164[/ATTACH]
      wich 1 it true???
      Both are true as 2 balens = 1 glory crystals.

Comment

• server 161 not loading after maintenance.

Comment

• So are we just going to ignore the events of today and pretend they never happened, because they did and the first post on this thread... A.K.A the announcement is the reason and what was listed to be fixed really doesn't seem like viable things given the catastrophe they caused. I will stand by and wait for whatever compensation you feel is "fair" but probably horribly lacking in what was spent in prep for today.

Comment

• Players who wagered on Class Wars for April will be compensated half of the Glory Crystal they wagered. (Compensation will be sent out within 48 hours after the maintenance)

Has ANYONE actually received this yet?

Comment

• after Class Wars fiasco seems that R2 silently removed the event

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                Both are true as 2 balens = 1 glory crystals.
                We're talking about wagering with Glory Crystals...

which you would know if you read the post above you in the other thread...

but last month, you could wager glory crystals too, but only get 50% of it back if you lose

IE: wager 600, get 300 back

But this month.. they had the 100% back in their patch note

IE: wager 600, get 600 back

That's what we're trying to figure out, is it 100% back or not.

Because they didn't change a thing in in-game's Help Description.
                Unless by "balens" they also mean Glory Crystals you obtained from Prelim... but that would be stupid

Comment

• I had a black screen, this is how I got rid of it.
                  Go to the Adobe flash site. hit download latest version.
                  After selecting options that you want (additional junk) start the Flash download, I did the run from option.
                  when it calls for you to close all browsers do so, it might take up to a minute for the browser to completly close from OS.
                  Once this happens install will complete, take note that Flash full version takes some time to install, so dont close it out if it looks like the bar isnt moving, it will eventually finish.
                  Next sign into your wartune account..... it is most likely you will see a black screen to start, even though there will most likely be the top icons of WT showing, just be patient and continue to wait.... wait a bit more.... go grab a cup of coffee, or a soda pop, or whatever you like to drink..... wait and there it is it should be the virtual WT world of cloud city (although I would like to suggest that WT start players in their own city, to speed up loading time).
                  Now for each event you attempt to do, as the sword becomes colored it may take some time for it to do so. again have patience it will load.
                  Once all of the swords have been colorised, you should have a clear screen view, and be on your way playing again.
                  I know everyone is frustrated, I included but I am sure they also are frustrated, flash wasnt designed to be ran on a scale that they have acheived, and kudo's to the WT for making it possible, even with many glitches happening. Flash is not always the problem however, php. is well known to have some problems, as well as ajax.
                  I kind of expected some problems were coming up when I was playing a solo dungeon a few days ago and the "pay call" was showing on the screen.

Again I await the day that HTML5+ will replace the current standard of in browser games.... until then we'll have to deal with problems.
                  And to those that suggested they create a loader, this wouldnt be a remedy because it would start effectively shutting out a ton of players, the only ones that would be able to play the game is owners of super charged computers, running dual graphic cards lol in the long run I dont think that is a solution, but creative ideas should always be shared, and I think consideration is always, and should be an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
                    I had a black screen, this is how I got rid of it.
                    Go to the Adobe flash site. hit download latest version.
                    After selecting options that you want (additional junk) start the Flash download, I did the run from option.
                    when it calls for you to close all browsers do so, it might take up to a minute for the browser to completly close from OS.
                    Once this happens install will complete, take note that Flash full version takes some time to install, so dont close it out if it looks like the bar isnt moving, it will eventually finish.
                    Next sign into your wartune account..... it is most likely you will see a black screen to start, even though there will most likely be the top icons of WT showing, just be patient and continue to wait.... wait a bit more.... go grab a cup of coffee, or a soda pop, or whatever you like to drink..... wait and there it is it should be the virtual WT world of cloud city (although I would like to suggest that WT start players in their own city, to speed up loading time).
                    Now for each event you attempt to do, as the sword becomes colored it may take some time for it to do so. again have patience it will load.
                    Once all of the swords have been colorised, you should have a clear screen view, and be on your way playing again.
                    I know everyone is frustrated, I included but I am sure they also are frustrated, flash wasnt designed to be ran on a scale that they have acheived, and kudo's to the WT for making it possible, even with many glitches happening. Flash is not always the problem however, php. is well known to have some problems, as well as ajax.
                    I kind of expected some problems were coming up when I was playing a solo dungeon a few days ago and the "pay call" was showing on the screen.

Again I await the day that HTML5+ will replace the current standard of in browser games.... until then we'll have to deal with problems.
                    And to those that suggested they create a loader, this wouldnt be a remedy because it would start effectively shutting out a ton of players, the only ones that would be able to play the game is owners of super charged computers, running dual graphic cards lol in the long run I dont think that is a solution, but creative ideas should always be shared, and I think consideration is always, and should be an option.
                    Thanks for sharing, i also think they should use HTML5+ too... i've read in many sites that is the best solution, i would also recomend players to use any Fire Fox based browser, like Ice Dragon browser from Comodo, i've read FF and based ones are the best to run Flash Content, some use Dragon Browser but that is the Chrome based vercion from Comodo, i used Dragon and at the beginig runs well but with time started to give the same problems, Ice Dragon made the job, reduced a lot of lagg, login issue, black screen, but black boxes in WB still there, i think that is a dovolper issue 100% side, i still have some lagg in tanks, mines, WB, BG... i think they should low graph to avoid this or set an option to hide players in case you do not wanna attack in mines or BG and do not wanna see others players in WB (there is no case to have them in view since they are frozen).
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89165[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]89164[/ATTACH]
                      wich 1 it true???
                      That is why i won't wagger till the wagger system is set steady with no changes for 2 month, tho' i can wait for a compensation in case they make a mistake again, i love compensation... yet may be that compensation never come.
                      Last edited by Linkoneusc; 05-30-2014, 01:33 PM. Reason: typing errors
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• WB bug

why you people even do maintenance so frequently?can not fix a problem.same dark screen after fight and now even i cant start to fight again even after my death count down time is over.and if i try to refresh the game wouldn't open and by the time it opens WB is finished.Seriously fix this issue.
                        Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Players who wagered on Class Wars for April will be compensated half of the Glory Crystal they wagered. (Compensation will be sent out within 48 hours after the maintenance)[/LIST]
                          i not get my compensation yet,n all player on my server too
                          Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                          Name: DarkLord
                          Class:Mage
                          Guild:maxgamer
                          cash for mount only

Comment

i not get my compensation yet,n all player on my server too
                            same here. Where will they send us the compensation? we need it for wagers dammit.

Comment

• i file the ticket too,still no answer
                              Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                              Name: DarkLord
                              Class:Mage
                              Guild:maxgamer
                              cash for mount only

Comment

• where my compensation god damn its