Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R278640889
    replied
    The timed stuff is available on R2Games S487 too. I bought a whole batch of them expecting the Hero's Medals to be useful. Reading this I see our server won't be part of the event, I assume the timed sale thing is a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Shinbaki
    replied
    Please R2 fire this guy...he is confusing people...even though its common sense there is clothing...this guy has not fixed his typos and that are still up there confusing people NOW FIRE THIS GUY AND GIVE US EMMA BACK!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R213095835
    replied
    i need violet clothing please dont delete it the wepo look very nice

Leave a comment:

• harucko
    replied
    where is info about violet clothing,, did u delete it ?

Leave a comment:

• BellaZonia
    replied
    Bounty quests still showing as 20 not 30.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by LightHouse2 View Post
    R2.... better for u to fix that event Exchange .... we spend money for it..... if u not fix it ... u will hear from my lawier... u think u will steal money in fake things ?beware... i will not say it twice...
    If you're having an issue with an event, please post a new thread in the proper section of the forum with details on the issue, and preferably a screenshot. Or, send in a ticket. 10+ page threads are not the place you want to be bringing up potential bugs.

Leave a comment:

• LightHouse2
    replied
    R2.... better for u to fix that event Exchange .... we spend money for it..... if u not fix it ... u will hear from my lawier... u think u will steal money in fake things ?beware... i will not say it twice...

Leave a comment:

• OriginalDeathRow
    replied
    Why do these drop in the boxes for 39 balens on s485???? I have 320 medals that I cant use because we dont get the exchange......
    Basically buy the box and the most common prize is soemthing of absolutely no use to s485........

Leave a comment:

• R21403737
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Anyone did a count on how many Medals we can get? (free ones that is, no balen spend, not even boundbalen spend)
    I counted about 235 if absolutely everything double-able was doubled on, but that was impossible with how late maint was on the first day for the online bonus, but its something close to that at least.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Anyone did a count on how many Medals we can get? (free ones that is, no balen spend, not even boundbalen spend)
    It is highly improbable to figure out how many medals you can get for free. This is because of the gambling factor that the god's gifts are made up of. Since it is obvious we will be getting alot of those god's gifts, there is no exact way to give a number of free medals.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kssnova
    replied
    again srv 481 not included, even if we are some lvl 50+ players....

Leave a comment:

• BaamNcSd85
    replied
    we're not even getting hero medals for online bonus, i'm getting Godly Legacy boxes instead.... Wth wartune!

Leave a comment:

• reeker4
    replied
    Well I will keep playing Russian server then. And put money there since they offering best and cheap.

Leave a comment:

• LightHouse2
    replied
    just let u know .... in server 383 pearl cliff ther is bug or somthing ? we cant exchange....... only for sylps 1500 medals.... what about other stuffs exchanges... we cant see it ... 383 merged 371

Leave a comment:

Working...
X