Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol......................................................
    SERVER-R2games 392
    NAME-♂KING♂
    GUILD-STRONGHOLD
    CLASS-ARCHER
    TYPE-FREE
    BR-320K

SYLPH-2 STAR HERCULES

Comment

why are you cashers complaining about the lack of star tear and sands? they will probably released "sylph upgrade box" that contains the star sand and star tear shards that will cost around 995 balens anyway. and most heavy casher will fall to this trick again.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        I need to get S status on Sky Trail lvl 3 stage 4 allways get A status even if am overkill it.
        For be ready for change my gaia to Herclus hopes to get S tomorrow so i have herclus before class war
        The trick is put ur troops in back or just plain take them off the reason ur getting A status is ur player didnt take all the damage

Comment

and when will we be able to refine apollo and hades?????

Comment

Stop all these bullcake and fix the log in issue first..... I dont know why R2 is not bothering.....we all know r2 never bother about a single customer but this about 100s or 1000 players who cuccked with this issue...still they dont even announce that there is a bug

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
              something a patch is there so that players can do something about it subsequently, it is not necessary that a patch must be available when players are able to do something about it immediately. with this patch even if players are unable to evolve their sylphs NOW they can do so own time own target later when they have enough materials. as to whether cashers can do so first I will disagree since the bottleneck mostly is star tears and not really mahra . And if u all notice earlier horns has 10 star tears which was replaced by three mahras.

mahra does seem not seem like a bottleneck to you they had mahra packs for sale already in shop and they will mostlikely have them again with this patch = casher advantage only bottleneck that would remain is the star tears then

Comment

1000 mahra for purple
                Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
                  nice, need purple for Sylph Refinement than you sell mahra pack after mt...
                  and maybe S1 has have Refinement Sylph for cw, but np. cw is nothing new.

can we buy mahra with gold???
                  not a bad idea.. this will include in guild shop..
                  Player Name: Spine
                  Catagory: Archer
                  Guild : Legion
                  Lvl: 80
                  Battle Rating: 1762963 (Still Rising)
                  "Never Give Up On Ur Game Sprit"

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                    Doesn't surprise me that Gods Descent wasn't included, it would give everyone more star sand, tears and obviously they want to milk the hard cashers 1st to evolve their sylphs right now.
                    you are right Engel.... but your teammates will be the ones they milk. You will soon see who the super coiners are LOL
                    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                      So just to make sure i am right....
                      We have maintenance on CW day?
                      Maintenance is after CW..
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        Maintenance is after CW..
                        before cw on PST.
                        if this maintenance takes like 6 hours for this completely useless update then these guys have some serious problems the type that needs help IMMEDIATELY.

Comment

Well,mostly, nothings changed...
                          Last edited by R217844351; 06-19-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

a long useless update who will make european probably lose their first WB ...
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

hemm, they not even fix that black pixels in wb, so dont expect too much lol

[S3] Worg Lair
                              Elite
                              Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

whats wrong with the develoipement ?!?!? Why you wont update hades and apollo ?!?!? We use thousands dolars to make apolo and hades purple and u milking us to ofer gaia upgrades ?!?!? Dear developers , players who spend thousands dolars are ppl who earn x20 more in real life . Stop milking us and work , but realy work on updates. Waiting for answer when we have Aegis !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X