Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers is up
    Low Casher Just VIP
    S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• any new there?i mean event
      Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
      Name: DarkLord
      Class:Mage
      Guild:maxgamer
      level : 72
      BR : 951996 ,still counting
      sylph :GAIA
      cash for mount only

Comment

• damn where is our medal exchange I tab ????

Comment

• Anyone from Miniclip-1 (Abyss) in yet?

Comment

• 1500 medals for purple sylph? yikes.....well, I can dream
            Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
            DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

• i demand compensation for people who DONE his/her 60 PVE set JUST 1 DAY before UR EQUIPMENT CHANGE EVENT

Comment

• And since this new patch, when you exchange items under 'HOT EVENTS' Equipment Exchange, no one said UNSOCKET ALL GEMS!!!!!! So I lost all 12 Lvl 7's vanished and did not even reappear in my inventory. And why has my rage which is at 37 is now 19!!!!! Anyone else notice when in duel or in a dungeon for first battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexx5 View Post
                  And since this new patch, when you exchange items under 'HOT EVENTS' Equipment Exchange, no one said UNSOCKET ALL GEMS!!!!!! So I lost all 12 Lvl 7's vanished and did not even reappear in my inventory. And why has my rage which is at 37 is now 19!!!!! Anyone else notice when in duel or in a dungeon for first battle.
                  the issue with gems is another r2 failure, i hope they compensate players who lost them cause i know how hard is to gather and upgrade gems. The lower initial rage is because the pve sets dont give such as the pvp ones
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

And since this new patch, when you exchange items under 'HOT EVENTS' Equipment Exchange, no one said UNSOCKET ALL GEMS!!!!!! So I lost all 12 Lvl 7's vanished and did not even reappear in my inventory. And why has my rage which is at 37 is now 19!!!!! Anyone else notice when in duel or in a dungeon for first battle.
                    Hell, that hurt... there should be a pup up that warn you are about to cupcake in your self or somehing. the rage issue is not that bad, cuz if you had 37 with the PvP set means you should have 7 rage starting now cuz PvP give 30 rage, but if you had 37 from clothin (what neans 67 with PvP set) and now only shows 19 so that is a realy cupcake bugg... i hope do not happen the same to me.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Originally posted by c1b0rg View Post
                      i demand compensation for people who DONE his/her 60 PVE set JUST 1 DAY before UR EQUIPMENT CHANGE EVENT
                      mmmm i already have 3 leg pices lvl60 and im exchanging only 1 pice... that one is not leged so i have to wait to get the leg stone, this will save me 30 days for loids farming is true, but is not the big issue others get it before me or sooner than i did cuz i will sell the 3 pices lvl55 i have to get gold.

There was not compensation for the loids in arena shop nor leg stone in guild shop so i think there wont be for this one.

I think this is good for new players, there a lot who quits cuz they see things too hard in cross servers so is good R2 worries about them and try to strengt them fast, even so they wont be able to catch us cus we were there first but will make competition funnier.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

How about some personal responsibility and common fricking sense? Take care of yourself and pay attention to things instead of rushing ahead blindly and then blaming R2 cause you screwed up.
                        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

• Where is announced Gods Descent ?

Comment

• If you sell socketed equipment you get a pop-up warning, why not the same for exchange. How can I pay attention to things that are not there!!!! Dolt

Comment

• Originally posted by Drat1111 View Post
                              Where is announced Gods Descent ?
                              sky trail lol

Comment

If you sell socketed equipment you get a pop-up warning, why not the same for exchange. How can I pay attention to things that are not there!!!! Dolt
                                Comes down to the fact that you were too gd lazy to pay attention and take care of yourself. Sorry, no sympathy for those that can't pay attention. It's your gear, you know what you've done to it and what you have in it. You screwed the pooch and now you have to pay the price. Don't expect someone to hold your hand through every step of your life.
                                Last edited by R218890822; 06-19-2014, 10:06 AM.
                                Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Working...
                                X