No announcement yet.

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u don't loose much if u make a free spin par .... R2games will not die as i think

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
      no hades or apollo seal, no point to spend balens
      i suspect they didnt include apollo or hades cos they cant be evolved "yet"...
      i have 3 sylphs, gaia, apollo and hades...
      only gaia shows me the materials needed to evolve...
      Ingame Name : Innominatum
      Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
      Class : Archer

Comment

I dont even take part of it **** itmes no Sylph transform mats some need for transform sylph into the reward man can get.

Just wings some give 0 br not worth the mony.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

yesh man need mats for transform sylph
          Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

non casher here. got loyal pony cards. 2 so far. so got both loyal pony and frost bear. so aint complaining

what i do wonder thou is why even make the items like the magic hammer, beradins wine so on. as only time you see those in game is when the events/stuff happen for the first time. To me it kinda just seems like wasted time on programming that could have used on fixing stuff.

And no. aint complaining on freebie maps, or starshards or potprices when they came out. just pondering on the now non existent items :P
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

still saving box (noncasher) got 9 box so far, i hope get at least 1 pony
              if not u will see what bg look like to casher

Comment

de que sirve colocar un evento donde tus jugadores no pueden obtener el premio es igual a los anteriores es decir quien coño puede llegar a 480 X para tener un hades o 180 X para tener un apolo? de que sirven esos eventos si la mayoria de los jugadores no podran obtener eso que insolito es R2

Comment

This event is only for credit card players. I do not understand why the GM put this disinformation: "You can only Spend Unbound Balens to activate the Magic Pot.". Wrong, it is not Unbound Balens, is Bound Balens, and second, you can not use Bound Balens in this event. Epic Fail!!!

Comment

I'm a casher and this event suck lol. why would we spend balens for a chance to get the "120 gold chest" as "reward"?
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    Guild : SHIELD
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Anyone who spends anymore money on this game is a bigger idiot than the people running the game. They have no clue about whats going on in their game, they put up events and things they never follow through on, the only thing they think about it how they can get you to spend more money. They don't try to give you a better product, they just find new ways to get you to spend more. I wish people would stop spending until they straightened up but I know they won't so it will never be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                        this isn't the first time the magic pot is here, believe it is actually the 3rd time now. the first time players were given magic hammers to crack the pot, although i don't think the players received any hammers from events the last time i hope they will now.
                        oh yes, we were given hammers during the very first one.....A whole whopping 2 free spins with only the wings of plight as a top reward. oh, and a 0.000000001% chance of getting Apollo. (which of course no one was going to get, at least on my server and no one did. To those who did get it, congrats, you basically won the lottery.) it was just there for show.
                        Last edited by DannMassacre; 06-22-2014, 12:30 AM.
                        Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                        DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

why everyone so bad for free attempts? lol within hour of it starting on my server i saw 6 people get the mass lvl 2 refinement crystals without any of the uber prizes... big waste of moeny to even try

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
                            what the Cupcake u speak u think i can go in other game easy after 1 year i play wartune? with cashers? and im very strong now
                            stop spamming players ment to come give ideas here to high and mighty

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
                              u speak stupid things im perfect example why? because i open mouth after more 1 year im angry? u dont know who im then dont speak AND PLEASE CASHERS DONT ANSWER ME BECAUSE FOR THEY MONEY IS BETTER BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW PLAY WITOUT MONEY
                              LOL, You did not know how to thank you, you're free to play even ask for more, what you want anyway? how this game can survive? Who does not wartune employees on the payroll? You want to work if not paid? or social worker that you did not need the money / salary? you're so stressed out, I think you have not been taking the medication a few days. there go to your mother for milk.

JohnMcManon

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMcManon View Post
                                LOL, You did not know how to thank you, you're free to play even ask for more, what you want anyway? how this game can survive? Who does not wartune employees on the payroll? You want to work if not paid? or social worker that you did not need the money / salary? you're so stressed out, I think you have not been taking the medication a few days. there go to your mother for milk.

JohnMcManon
                                You should Inform Youreself of how much Profit this game make befor you post! We are not talking a few 100 or 1000 $ per months! Wartune only got revenues of about 5 -7 million$ per months, count the Other R² games on top then the the company makes up to 50million$+ and R² a got an employe base of about 50 -100 people - for all the games the run - so do not worry. The can pay there Stuff a few times over every months.
                                And pls do not come with running server costs the Yearly Rent of a 1000 slot Hardware server is unter 10000$, R2 to not own the Servers the rent them in the USA + most Gameservers here are virtuall not hardware servers.
                                70% of the money goes in the pockets of the Company Shareholders, its as well the reason why so many gaming platforms got bought out by straitforward profit orientated Investment Groups. Every Good online Game is a Goldmine.(And with all his Faults Wartune is a very Good game)
                                Last edited by Wittekind; 06-22-2014, 05:28 AM.
                                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                                S416 - Whispering Hills
                                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
                                X