[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    How long has this maintenence been going on now?
    litl ove 2 hours

Comment

If you wanna learn a sylph skill in a new slot, prob take ya like 3 months 395 min for a skill + 300 for new slot.. 300 free bound balens a month is as good as it gets lol..
      Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
      Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
      You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
      This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

ty then I can forget wartune for today.. figurs it goes on another 2 h..
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by sithlin View Post
          If you wanna learn a sylph skill in a new slot, prob take ya like 3 months 395 min for a skill + 300 for new slot.. 300 free bound balens a month is as good as it gets lol..
          You can earn bb from spire,guild bless and solo arena n get 20-60 daily from those 3 events so thas 400-1800 bb a month +300 from daily login.

Comment

Originally posted by R212683223 View Post
            how about event exchange I,II,II that swallowed gems without asking to unsocket first...??? couse many player lost their gems from that exchange I,II,II event, or players just accept his fate to lose all gems that his collected with difficulty or there will be a replacement for that

thanks
            actually if you read the description of the exchange event it tells you to unsocket your gems before exchanging,so if your "friends" cant be bothered to read properly that is their fault not the game

Comment

keeping the fingers crossed that things go smoothly. Thankfully....this isn't a Class Wars day lol
              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

servers are up

Comment

I know this has been mentioned since the new patch was launched but you guys promoted a whole new boss battle system that come to find out the night of the patch being added it was not included without reason as to why or when it was going to be happening, I can say I'm already not happy with this sylph evolution given the lvl req plus having to be purple... kinda setting the bar pretty high for servers who have around 5 people at lvl 70 maybe descent should have been launched first because aside from %97 of my server not meeting level or color requirements for sylphs nobody has made it far enough through skytrail to even have the required materials to evolve them so its pretty much something to add in that just sits there and flashes in my sylph interface when i first log in to remind me i cant do anything about it... Some simple forward thinking or for warning of what requirements need to be met to make these things happen well in advance not 3 days before the launch while we are left sitting here to speculate off of the chinese servers not even knowing if we are going to be replicating their gameplay or not. It's called a "heads up" try it out and maybe people wouldn't be on here so angry every time you have maint for stuff that really should have happened in the first place. not our fault you guys cant pick up a phone and use auto correct to check spelling or even use word to check grammar. If you can write code for a game you should be able to successfully launch an update without having to fix grammatical errors every week. and focus on fixing the matching making for 3v3 which is a joke stop using the simple lvl match and maybe do an average br so I'm not going in with 80k and fighting someone the same level with 125k i don't think that's too much to ask for given it is one simple think that could be fixed in less then an hour.

Comment

that was a joke

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
                      why mage low br can win vs knight hight br..no fair...im knight hight br loses vs mage low br.. delete skill mage heal and bless for battle player..arggg
                      okay, let's take out mage heals.....let's also take out knight's shield, reflect, and natural high defenses and archer's edge on crit damage while we're at it. :P lol
                      DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

next month we will get new world boss so we have 3 a day but 3rd one will be balens drop not gold

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sdsds.png
Views:	1
Size:	467.6 KB
ID:	1689873

I heard some talk about WB. Figured this was necessary lol
                          DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

how about event exchange I,II,II that swallowed gems without asking to unsocket first...??? couse many player lost their gems from that exchange I,II,II event, or players just accept his fate to lose all gems that his collected with difficulty or there will be a replacement for that

thanks
                            Can put this one right next to the guy complaining about losing his astrals during maintenance because he didn't know he would lose them.... Simply reading the descriptions on things will apparently save all of you and honestly who just up and exchanges gear without thinking about the gems in there when you know the gear you are getting is going to have less sockets to start.. I mean really. If this happened to "many player" i continue to lose hope in humanity and its ability to exist. next it will be "i sacrificed a blue astral and didnt get my mahra back, are you going to compensate that for me?" no READ PEOPLE.

Comment

have a liitle over 20 days left of playing till my vip expire will miss that game gl to all and have fun

Comment

thanks
                                Correct me if I'm wrong...But there is a warning stating to unsocket gems BEFORE exchanging.

Comment

Working...
                                X